Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Mickey Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Oct 11, 2013, 10:20 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions.  To submit a comment or questions please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey
Quick question.  What would Dabo do, if he has a Jadeveaon Clowney on his team and is presented with the same situ

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Oct 11, 2013, 1:03 PM

We can worry about FSU Sunday, we need to stay focused on BC. Their run game could keep our offense off the field.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sirius kwestion

Oct 11, 2013, 1:06 PM

what are you, as a fan, going to do about it if they do?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: Biggest ACC Game in History??

Oct 11, 2013, 2:42 PM

The 1981 Clemson game at UNC could have been the biggest game in ACC history ... except for one thing.

The Tar Heels managed to get themselves upset a short time earlier by a decent, but far from great SCAR team.

That SCAR team ended up 6-6 and lost to College of the Pacific!!

The UNC-Clemson game in 1981 was still huge, but instead of being a match-up for the ages, featuring undefeated Top-5 teams, UNC came in with an unexpected loss and some of the luster was removed.

If we don't take care of business tomorrow against BC, the Clemson -FSU game will still be huge, but it will not be nearly as much of a draw as it will if both teams are undefeated.

Go Tigers! Stomp BC!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plyler is such a hack...

Oct 11, 2013, 3:17 PM

...how about writing about Clemson and not S Carolina. We will turn this thing around as soon as we start focusing on them ONE week a year instead of all year long. Another crappy write up from Plyler but what's new?

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic