Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog: Thursday Thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Mickey Plyler's Blog: Thursday Thoughts

Oct 10, 2013, 9:12 AM

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday Thoughts
Maturity
A department head at Clemson, who has been teaching there for over 25 years, taught me a valuable lesson a couple of years ago.  He said he loved his students and never gave up on any of them.  He said that when dealing with young people you have to unders

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't see Jarrett, Anthony, or Breeland leaving

Oct 10, 2013, 9:19 AM

Beasley might very well be gone as long as he continues to play the way that he is currently. Bryant is an interesting case. when I think of him I'm reminded of Stephen Hill from GT who did very little in college but showed out at the combine and went in the 2nd or 3rd round I believe. Bryant has all the physical tools to be an elite WR both in college and in the NFL.

If he has a decent year and gets an invite to the combine he'll show those skills and someone will take him pretty high. As of right now I think he might be gone after this year.

Re: I don't see Jarrett, Anthony, or Breeland leaving

Oct 10, 2013, 11:14 AM

Sometimes it is a family decision. Even a 3rd round draft pick will make more money than a lot of families have ever seen....
I think Jarret stays another year..... I think Bryant goes, he is already 4 years out of HS and I think he has children to support. I do not know about Anthony or Breeland. I think both would be drafted but maybe not top 2 rounds.
I think Bryant is top 2 rounds... he is better than some of the WRs drafted last year in the top 2 rounds.
Watkins is probably in the top 10 picks if he stays healthy and away from the drugs. I expect him to go and be drafted higher that Boyd. I think that catch he made at Syracuse will make some NFL scouts salivate....

Re: I don't see Jarrett, Anthony, or Breeland leaving

Oct 10, 2013, 11:43 AM

We have lost two games at DV in the last 3 years and they are to the gamecocks. #### I hate to think about that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It really makes me angry that the last two home losses have

Oct 10, 2013, 3:12 PM

been to the stinking coots!!!

We need to return the favor this November.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic