Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Brownell lands his highest rated recruit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Brownell lands his highest rated recruit

Oct 4, 2013, 10:49 AM

Brownell lands his highest rated recruit

Clemson head coach Brad Brownell picked up a huge commitment Friday morning, getting verbal from 4-star small forward Donte Grantham. In an exclusive 1-on-1 with TigerNet, Grantham details the reasons for choosing Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Brownell lands his highest rated recruit

Oct 4, 2013, 10:57 AM

I hope rad give BB some time. CU wasnt left in great hoops shap, the arena issue, guys missing with injuries all have set his efforts back. Most AD's want their hires in place. I hope in this case he gets some meaningful time to work through this.f

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2013, 11:44 AM

Don't listen to fan talk b/c Brad isn't going any where no time soon. Most AD's have been around sports for a long time, and I'm sure Rad knows the shape our program is in, and he knows that it isn't Brad's fault....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great news! Hopefully, Brownell can turn it around.***

Oct 4, 2013, 10:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know you can't always base too much on these little

Oct 4, 2013, 11:12 AM

video clips, but dang, this kid looks like a basketball palyer; like the real deal. Not some raw project, but real skills and athleticism. I hope this is the start of something.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

looks really good***

Oct 4, 2013, 4:19 PM

Can we put him in a protective boot now?

Oct 4, 2013, 11:18 AM

We are snake bit on the injury front. We need to make sure this guy gets to Clemson in 1 piece.

The type of player you can build a program around?

Oct 4, 2013, 11:52 AM

BB has taken a lot of criticism for his supposed inability to land the "premium" recruit to go with his foundation of solid role players.

Honestly, he probably already had the guy with Blossomgame until he got hurt, now he has both Blossomgame and Grantham.

BB just might have turned the corner.

Go Tigers!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The type of player you can build a program around?

Oct 5, 2013, 1:20 PM

Brad will need almost the entire season to get these guys clicking as a unit of one. I believe that Brad will be very hard to beat once he gets them clicking as a team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Outstanding!***

Oct 4, 2013, 12:40 PM

nm

SWEET!!!!!!

Oct 4, 2013, 1:40 PM

This is a huge commitment for the program. Well done coaches!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2013, 1:43 PM

Great news for the BB team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brownell is a good coach. He's getting things turned around***

Oct 4, 2013, 3:35 PM

This guy, Blossomgame, Coleman, and Roper

Oct 4, 2013, 6:39 PM

That already looks like a pretty solid lineup for the next 4 or so years. I hope Brownell gets the time to see it through.

Oct 5, 2013, 1:12 PM

Welcome Donte!!! And thank you for choosing Clemson. You will thank your own self for many years after your BB career at Clemson has gone by. Personally, I believe that Brad Brownell has a great BB mine, and BB has been his life. All great coaches has to have better than average skilled players as yourself. Thanks again for coming to Clemson, and you can be a part of something special that Coach Brownell will build at Clemson University!!!
Goooooo Tigersssssssss!!!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic