Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Video: Artavis Scott highlights
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,641

Football Recruiting Update: Video: Artavis Scott highlights

Sep 26, 2013, 9:40 AM

Video: Artavis Scott highlights

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope I'm wrong but.............

Sep 26, 2013, 12:36 PM

for some reason I have a gut feeling that this guy is another Demarcus Robinson and Fla. turns him. I sure hope I'm wrong because he could be another Jacoby Ford. BTW, ironic that Robinson has been suspended by the Gators.

Robinson's coach wanted him to come to Clemson

Sep 26, 2013, 12:40 PM

And I think that might have been a big reason why. He wanted Robinson to have Clemson's support staff since we've helped quite a few kids who may come from troubled backgrounds. It's like Sammy said, you have to try and find trouble up here.

He could be better than Jacoby Ford...

Sep 26, 2013, 8:52 PM [ in reply to I hope I'm wrong but............. ]

This guy looks great on tape (not this video but other actual gametapes). Highlight films can be misleading but you can't fake his speed and lateral quickness. He may lose to Jacoby Ford in a race, but on the football field, this guy looks like he could be the better overall player.

I hope he stays with Clemson. I can't knock Florida -- they've won two national championships lately and it's a great campus but, if I've been watching these two teams play over the past three seasons and I'm a dynamic WR, I'd have a hard time choosing Florida over Clemson. With that said, I chose Scar out of high only to finish at CU. You can't expect 17 year olds to always make the right decisions.

Re: He could be better than Jacoby Ford...

Sep 30, 2013, 2:42 PM

At least you had the judgement and the nads to see your mistake and do something positive about it. Congrats of coming back from the dark side.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,641
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic