Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Beasley going for the sack record
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Beasley going for the sack record

Sep 23, 2013, 4:58 PM

Beasley going for the sack record

Junior defensive end Vic Beasley said Monday that he gained a world of experience in 2012, when he recorded eight sacks, and has used that experience and more strength to achieve five sacks this season. What's next? He wants to set the Clemson sack record. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this cant be right..all world clowneys name wasnt listed***

Sep 23, 2013, 5:03 PM

Beasley doesn't have stomach virus bone spurs.

Sep 23, 2013, 5:06 PM

and plays in the right position, so he has an unfair advantage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Love that attitude!***

Sep 23, 2013, 5:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Beasley doesn't have stomach virus bone spurs.

Sep 23, 2013, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Beasley doesn't have stomach virus bone spurs. ]

He also only has to deal with "SEC Speed" 2-3 times a year, as opposed to old Clown Face running the gauntlet of Kentucky, Vandy, Missouri, Tennessee, and Mississippi State.

not to mention, our coaches care more about individual

Sep 23, 2013, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Beasley doesn't have stomach virus bone spurs. ]

records than they do team goals, so they get vic in the right position to record a sack, and let someone else worry about contain or dropping into zone coverage, or whatever else they need to do.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

stomach virus bone spurs?? that was bad gas and the gout .***

Sep 24, 2013, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Beasley doesn't have stomach virus bone spurs. ]

Re: stomach virus bone spurs?? that was bad gas and the gout .***

Sep 24, 2013, 11:44 AM

Nah! It was drinking that foul smelling water at Willie-B.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol, post of the day!***

Sep 24, 2013, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Beasley doesn't have stomach virus bone spurs. ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol, post of the day!***

Sep 24, 2013, 11:45 AM

Agreed! This is classic sarcasm at its best.

Re: this cant be right..all world clowneys name wasnt listed******

Sep 23, 2013, 9:15 PM [ in reply to this cant be right..all world clowneys name wasnt listed*** ]

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Re: this cant be right..all world clowneys name wasnt listed***

Sep 23, 2013, 9:28 PM [ in reply to this cant be right..all world clowneys name wasnt listed*** ]

Not only is beasley playing better than clowney on an individual level, HE ALSO HAS BEEN A BETTER TEAMMATE. He also has better nickname-Vic "the beast" Beasley vs Jadaveon "the clown" clowney.

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

"the clown"????????

Sep 24, 2013, 8:41 AM

pretty sure his name is DooDoo

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this cant be right..all world clowneys name wasnt listed***

Sep 24, 2013, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: this cant be right..all world clowneys name wasnt listed*** ]

That's what I'm talking about! But, don't be so furious, George.

Coot Trolls

Sep 23, 2013, 10:38 PM

On Tnet even have more sacks than Clowney this season. Must have narrowly avoided the dreaded tummy bugs bone spur virus that was nowhere near the sirtpecker practice field this summer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Front Page Story: Beasley going for the sack record

Sep 24, 2013, 3:48 PM

Replace the "l" with a "t" and remove the "e" and "y" and you have Vic's new last name....

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic