Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Bryant: "I already know what has to be done"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Bryant: "I already know what has to be done"

Sep 17, 2013, 11:59 AM

Bryant: "I already know what has to be done"

Wide receiver Martavis Bryant said Monday that he hurts for Charone Peake, a fellow receiver Bryant's former roommate who suffered a torn ACL last week. However, Bryant said he is ready to rise to the occasion, and that no one has to tell him what is at stake. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Bryant: "I already know what has to be done"

Sep 17, 2013, 12:07 PM

I just hope he knows he has to hold on to the ball. Slippery fingers so far this year. Maybe a different role and mindset changes that.

Bryant will be ok...

Sep 17, 2013, 12:18 PM

He knows what's at stake and he will step up. Just sit back and watch.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bryant will be ok...

Sep 17, 2013, 2:25 PM

Thanks. I feel better already.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Watkins

Sep 17, 2013, 1:24 PM

Is about to break out. The loss of Mike Reid to our staff is gonna pay dividends big time on Thursday. He recruited all their starting DBs minus 1 , knows their abilities and weaknesses from an athletic standpoint. He may not know the scheme up there but he knows thi ngs Chad can pick his mind about.
Sammy , I predict , is gonna have a special game. I am thinking 9 catches for 180 yds and 2 tds.
We win it with our Defensive effort though , I say 37-20.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Watkins

Sep 17, 2013, 9:03 PM

I'd say good assumptions. I think our guys are so much more focused than past teams. I believe that when a player goes down, we reload with another very talented guy to fill in and to get the job done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blowout 56-38

Sep 18, 2013, 7:26 AM [ in reply to Watkins ]

NC State is last in the league in pass defense (although Clemson is right there with them) after playing La Tech and Richmond so that says even more about their defense! At least Clemson played a top ten team to go with their defensive stat. Boyd is going to shred these guys for 400+ yards. And yes Sammy will be a big part of that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn't need to be talked to.....oh really?

Sep 17, 2013, 1:26 PM

Since when..

Re: He doesn't need to be talked to.....oh really?

Sep 17, 2013, 1:35 PM

Negative, negative, negative. What exactly does that accomplish for you? It sure doesn't help anyone else!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2013, 3:04 PM

Agreed. Some people just have the need to be negative.

Hey, it accomplishes the same thing ending post in #21 does.***

Sep 17, 2013, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Re: He doesn't need to be talked to.....oh really? ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey, it accomplishes the same thing ending post in #21 does.***

Sep 17, 2013, 3:10 PM

What is that about anyway? #21?

Glad you liked that.***

Sep 17, 2013, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Hey, it accomplishes the same thing ending post in #21 does.*** ]

got YOUR attention didn't it
;)

Did you just wink at me? Hey, did he just wink at me?***

Sep 17, 2013, 3:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, and I'm about to claw his eyes out.

Sep 19, 2013, 10:39 AM

signed
dsp

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2013, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Re: He doesn't need to be talked to.....oh really? ]

What if it's the truth? Does that carary any weight. He's an underachiever thus far, spin it however you will.

5000 post and you us it to insult on one of our players?

Sep 19, 2013, 10:38 AM [ in reply to He doesn't need to be talked to.....oh really? ]

If a man says he understands then a man will let him prove it. Be a man here and not a cynical old woman.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic