Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Pigskin Prophet - Week 3
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,523

Front Page Story: Pigskin Prophet - Week 3

Sep 12, 2013, 3:23 PM

Pigskin Prophet - Week 3

Steve Spurrier caught wind of the Pigskin Prophet poking fun of him a few weeks ago, and it has not been good for the Prophet. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Pigskin Prophet - Week 3

Sep 12, 2013, 3:29 PM

No mention of our game Saturday. It is as fi we dont even play or something. I think Bye deserves a little more respect. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the ball deflators weren't set-up in lot1 last year, were

Sep 12, 2013, 3:32 PM

they ? i'm still on the case of the football killer, although the 48 hr. thang is shot all to ####.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lmao @ the "Lamar" comment.***

Sep 12, 2013, 4:00 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dang already 3 weeks in..

Sep 12, 2013, 4:10 PM

football season goes by so fast

Since when do we allow a broken down ole bag of wind

Sep 12, 2013, 8:00 PM

dictate to our website what we can and can not say. He can do that crap to gamecock central or any of those other hillbilly worshiping websites that fall at his feet and beg for mercy. WE ARE CLEMSON for god sakes if he can not take jabs then he should go back to what ever hole he slithered out of. I joined this web site to enjoy and bask in the company of fellow Tiger fans, If the ownership has to make COMPROMISES FOR THE ENEMIES HEAD COACH maybe this is not a web site I should choose to fund.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UTSA takes on Arizona!

Sep 12, 2013, 6:11 PM

And the Road Runners are up to 96 in the USA Today rankings.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UTSA takes on Arizona!

Sep 13, 2013, 2:09 AM

Who?

Sep 12, 2013, 6:29 PM

The Heather Dinich jokes are getting really tired. Can you please come up with some new material? Once in the article is too much but over and over again, please!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The State paper will no longer ban Ron Morris from covering

Sep 12, 2013, 8:47 PM

BREAKING: The State paper will no longer ban Ron Morris from covering USC

September 12, 2013 by Kevin McCrarey 2 Comments

After receiving heavy criticism for the way it handled the Steve Spurrier-Ron Morris feud, the State Newspaper has opted to allow Ron Morris to resume his duties covering USC football. We’ve obtained a copy of an email that was sent to staffers at the paper today:

Colleagues,

I assume you are familiar with articles and talk about The State, Steve Spurrier and Ron Morris.

Please know this today: Ron Morris and other columnists at The State are free to pursue topics and stories as guided by their curiosity, their news judgment, their obligation to readers and our standards for quality journalism. No subject or individual is off limits for examination.

Relationships can be difficult between news makers and journalists, especially those who write analysis, commentary and opinion. You all understand why. Around here, much has been said and written about Spurrier and Ron — in blogs, on the web, on talk shows and in other publications.

As with any relationship, it sometimes helps to step back and allow conditions to cool. In recent months, we asked Ron to draw upon his considerable sports knowledge and experience to produce highly readable, relevant columns and enterprise features.The work has been outstanding and has given sports fans much to enjoy and to think about. During this time, we asked Ron to focus first on coverage other than the USC football program.

Moving forward, all topics — including USC football — are in play. As always, this is a newspaper committed to accuracy, fairness and holding accountable the news makers and institutions that serve our community and our state.

Sep 12, 2013, 10:21 PM

This just IRREVERENT!

Who are u to make fun of the Ol' Ball Sack?????

Look forward...

Sep 12, 2013, 11:07 PM

to the Pigskin Prophet each week.

Well what would you do , Ron ?

Sep 13, 2013, 3:48 AM

If you woke up with cement feet at the bottom of the Congaree river ?
Think about that before putting my name in a negative light , Mr. Morris.
"a note to Ron Morris, source unknown"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,523
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic