Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Swinney says Tigers have to bring same intensity against SC State as last week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,782

Front Page Story: Swinney says Tigers have to bring same intensity against SC State as last week

Sep 3, 2013, 12:54 PM

Swinney says Tigers have to bring same intensity against SC State as last week

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said his team has to bring the same intensity this week against FCS and in-state foe S.C. State as they brought last week against Georgia. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swinney starting to feel good also, shoots back at press

Sep 3, 2013, 2:47 PM

like a winning head coach should. Swinney has proved to me he is a great coach who gets it, and I love it!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree because...

Sep 3, 2013, 2:53 PM

Like the rest of us, I'm sure Swinney is tired of playing just barely above the level of the opponent. It does not look good on a resume to barely win against Wofford. And if you go into to games like that thinking it's a gimme, you'll get beat. Look at all the FCS wins in week 1.

What do great teams, BCS championship teams do, the demolish the opponent, bring their A+ game every weekend. You play your game and whatever happens on the scoreboard happens.

Look at what GT did to Elon this past Saturday, 70-0. FSU with a redshirt freshman QB playing his first college game. ESPN can say what they want, but if Clemson dozes for 1 second, this will not be the special season everyone has hoped for.

Re: Front Page Story: Swinney says Tigers have to bring same intensity against SC State as last week

Sep 3, 2013, 3:16 PM

Hope Dabo remembers his own words when he thinks about pulling all the starters in the second quarter like Ball St last year.

Re: Re: Front Page Story: Swinney says Tigers have to bring same intensity against SC State as last week

Sep 3, 2013, 4:53 PM

SC State is no Ball State. Yall need to relax. We are going to destroy them!

Not a Fan of That Hat Dabo is Wearing***

Sep 3, 2013, 4:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like the hat and was wondering where I could get one***

Sep 3, 2013, 8:55 PM

I love how he is handling Bryant

Sep 3, 2013, 8:15 PM

He is supporting him instead of killing his confidence like has been done in the past by other coaches.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,782
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic