Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Look out. So we get a big win. Who do you think
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Look out. So we get a big win. Who do you think

Sep 1, 2013, 8:50 PM

Seminole fans are focused on now. I see the titles of their posts on Warchant and there are things like--We can beat Clemson, If you cheer for Clemson to win you are dumb, Our program is so much better than Clemson--blah, blah, blah.

I tell you if you think Clemson-UGA was brutal--just wait for October 19th. We will have to duplicate and increase our efforts in Death Valley to make it the loudest place on the earth when the Noles come to town.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look out. So we get a big win. Who do you think

Sep 1, 2013, 8:59 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing that Wilson kid play. I watched the Elite 11 and the some of the seven on seven stuff but that ain't enough for me.

FSU's got some talent this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jameise wilson(Winston) will be wishing he went pro in

Sep 1, 2013, 10:06 PM

Baseball when he gets blindsided by Vic Beasley.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just hate that the ACC did us no favors by giving FSU a

Sep 1, 2013, 8:59 PM

BYE before our game.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: I just hate that the ACC did us no favors by giving FSU a

Sep 1, 2013, 9:01 PM

heck - they could have the whole summer to prepare for us and they still can't beat this team. Tell them to start talking when they are ranked TOP FIVE. :)

They have Jimbo coaching. Won't matter.***

Sep 1, 2013, 10:13 PM [ in reply to I just hate that the ACC did us no favors by giving FSU a ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

FSU reminds me of a 50 year old hooker. Good 20 years ago.

Sep 1, 2013, 10:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look out. So we get a big win. Who do you think

Sep 1, 2013, 10:17 PM

FSU fans are pretty confident about a team that has a QB that's never thrown a pass in a college football game. He'll probably be a good or even great player, but you know he'll make some mistakes playing in front of 84,000 in Death Valley. Look at the road games he will have before the Clemson game. Playing at Pitt and BC isn't going to get him ready for what he'll face on October 19th.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic