Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Swinney previews Georgia, talks GameDay, Danny Ford and injuries
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Swinney previews Georgia, talks GameDay, Danny Ford and injuries

Aug 27, 2013, 12:36 PM

Swinney previews Georgia, talks GameDay, Danny Ford and injuries

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney held the first game week press conference of the season Tuesday in the WestZone, and he talked about the atmosphere, the injuries and Danny Ford and the Ring of Honor. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Travis Blanks and the Secondary

Aug 27, 2013, 12:43 PM

Hopefully,
since everyone is calling out the secondary as a weakness.
They will take it personally, and step up BIG TIME.

^^^^ - Agreed,...The DB's Have To

Aug 27, 2013, 1:09 PM

They are going to be tested and "play-actioned" to
death come Saturday by Murray. The front seven will
be a big help if they can disrupt most of or all of
Georgia's strongest and deceptive offensive attacks.

Re: ^^^^ - Agreed,...The DB's Have To

Aug 27, 2013, 2:28 PM

One thing that I hate hearing be said. And that is what it is. I hate hearing that. But with our DB's, that is exactly what it is. We can hopefully do the very best we can with what we have to do with. Like Dabo said, if what we have can stay healthy, we can grow up some young guys, and become much stronger down the road when we need them the worst, in conference play. Our most important goal is win the ACC out right, and we have 8 teams to beat to win the Atlantic, and one more to be in the Coastal. Then we can give thought of what is the tree we have to chop down next for us. If it is the NC tree, then fine. If it's just a great bowl and we win that, then great. As long as we end the season as a very proud fan base, that is awesome also. We are Clemson, and we strive to be the best we can be all the time. Gooooooo Tigersssss, chop down that big Jawja dog Pine tree first!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whut?

Aug 27, 2013, 3:02 PM

How do we have to beat 8 teams in the Atlantic when there are only 7 including us? We have to beat 6 teams in the Atlantic and 3 in the Coastal, including the ACCCG. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Front Page Story: Swinney previews Georgia, talks GameDay, Danny Ford and injuries

Aug 27, 2013, 2:41 PM

I guess DJ Howard is in the RB rotation since I didn't see his name on the injury list. We're going to need him. I've never seen CJ run other than a few practice clips, but we've heard many good things about him. With 4 RB's, I think we can keep some fresh legs in the game - so that's great news. I'm still guessing that Gallman will RS, even though he had a good camp. It's looking like Dye will RS too.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic