Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Morris talks Georgia, C.J. Davidson and the depth chart
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,785

Front Page Story: Morris talks Georgia, C.J. Davidson and the depth chart

Aug 20, 2013, 7:39 PM

Morris talks Georgia, C.J. Davidson and the depth chart

Fall camp is officially over, and Chad Morris is watching film on the Georgia Bulldogs and getting his offense ready for the opener? Where does C.J. Davidson sit on the depth chart? Who are the five linemen that will start? How much film has Morris watched on Georgia? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boom!***

Aug 20, 2013, 7:45 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^Thank you Sir. May I have another^^^^***

Aug 20, 2013, 8:45 PM

Chad Morris is very blunt and doesn't mince words. I'm happy

Aug 20, 2013, 8:07 PM

Because that means he truly believes thaht we have a smash mouth OL that will allow him to open his entire playbook. Even last year he said that we only used at most 80-85% of it when the offense was truly clicking. I can't wait to see what his full playbook looks like.

I have never heard Morris say

Aug 20, 2013, 8:37 PM

that he has installed 100% of his offense before. "It's all out there." I'm excited to see it!

Re: I have never heard Morris say

Aug 20, 2013, 8:46 PM

And so am I! This should prove to be a fun year for us as fans, and for this team and for these coaches who have given everything they have to be all they can be. I am very proud of Dabo and of his staff and of his players. We are moving the peg the way all of us have wanted to. Hang on, folks! This should be a great ride!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad Morris is very blunt and doesn't mince words. I'm happy

Aug 20, 2013, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Chad Morris is very blunt and doesn't mince words. I'm happy ]

Last year if you recall none of the coaches spoke highly of the team during Spring, Fall, or practice. However, this year they have sang the praises of the entire football team. The problem the coaches had was selecting which explosive player to put in the starting position this year. That isn't a bad problem to have. I think we blow UGA out of the water. I certainly hope so anyways. We have all of the tools to do it, but we need to execute is all.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Yep - love the way that guy puts it on the line.***

Aug 20, 2013, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Chad Morris is very blunt and doesn't mince words. I'm happy ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

got me believing in Davidson! need a nick name.

Aug 20, 2013, 8:48 PM

Sasquatch?
Freak J?

Copywrite: terrier2

Given the first two initials in his name ...

Aug 21, 2013, 1:16 AM

... "the second coming".

Too much pressure?

Junior***

Aug 21, 2013, 7:50 AM [ in reply to got me believing in Davidson! need a nick name. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Savior. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Aug 20, 2013, 11:21 PM [ in reply to Chad Morris is very blunt and doesn't mince words. I'm happy ]

It looks the same as last years book with only a couple more pages added to it. It can't be much more when we were playing 85% of it last year. What I'm liking more than anything is this, The Chad seems to be comfortable with the personnel he has playing from his play book. If he is on the money with his feelings, this years Offense aught to be the long awaited for,,,,,The Chad's Master Piece!!! Gooooooooooooooooooo TIGERRRRRSSSSS! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2013, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Chad Morris is very blunt and doesn't mince words. I'm happy ]

It's my hope he only has to use 20% of the play book to win. And that he doesn't feel the need to change up things if something is working......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Great to hear his confidence. Watch out Dawgs!***

Aug 20, 2013, 8:35 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: Front Page Story: Morris talks Georgia, C.J. Davidson and the depth chart

Aug 20, 2013, 10:44 PM

Steward is double teamed and is still on his feet! This is going to be his year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CJD!!!

Aug 21, 2013, 8:11 AM

I think that's as cool as RG3...we can chant that in the stands after he makes a big play ;)
C-J-Deeeeeee!!!!!
GO TIGERS!

Aug 21, 2013, 10:57 AM

Good to hear that Brooks has moved up to #2. Based on him being the #1 player out of Arkansas, you'd think he could at least crack #2 by now.

good news for CJ davidson, but I guess this means DJ Howard has really fallen off. Not too big a surprise after last year, he seemed to regress IMO.

Aug 21, 2013, 11:36 AM

Remember howard just had ankle surgery.......

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,785
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic