Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Tigers ready to strap on the pads
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Tigers ready to strap on the pads

Aug 6, 2013, 8:46 PM

Tigers ready to strap on the pads

Dabo Swinney said after Tuesday’s practice that his team has practiced very well through the first four days of fall camp; however, he is eager to see how his players compete when the pads come on. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Turn em loose!!!

Aug 6, 2013, 9:11 PM

Good competition will have that cream rise to the top!!

My $$ is on MacKenzie!!

Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Turn em loose!!!

Aug 6, 2013, 10:56 PM

Just don't put the whole bank on him. He is still a true fresh, and they will and do make mistakes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On Anthony being one of the fastest LB's

Aug 6, 2013, 11:06 PM

My only issue with Anthony is that he would over-pursue and run himself out of position. Shuey wouldn't do that in the run game. Don't remember how Shuey performed against the pass.

After re-watching most of our games last year

Aug 7, 2013, 10:04 AM

He stuck out as being a guy late to the ball (I have to disagree with over-pursuing being the problem). He was more often caught in the wash and a non-factor during running plays. He was definitely a weak spot last year.

I hope him and Quandon step up this year but I am more looking forward to seeing what a healthy Steward can do. He was a monster on special teams last year. Hopefully all the competition and a second year under Venebles will see this unit improve. The same can be said for the secondary but I am quietly more optimistic about them with what I have heard from our starting safeties.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no offense to bradley pinion but..

Aug 6, 2013, 11:21 PM

id love him more on the sideline.

Re: no offense to bradley pinion but..

Aug 6, 2013, 11:40 PM

Pinon is likely doing the KOs as well as punts... I hope he gets a lot of work on KOs.

Re: Front Page Story: Tigers ready to strap on the pads

Aug 7, 2013, 1:49 AM

"Having Pinion – the experience he got last year was priceless. He is a guy that Clemson fans are going to love watching him the next three years."

He said almost the same exact thing a few years ago about Catman.

Anthony

Aug 7, 2013, 10:45 AM

I think Anthony has all the potential to be good! But my problem is when he makes tackles there 6 yards deep u have to come up and fill on the run not lay back and wait on the ball carrier!

Agree, and also...

Aug 7, 2013, 3:04 PM

IMO, he seems alil' confused out there; Like, hes not always sure where he needs to be or what he should be doing.

Maybe our coaches are feeding them TOO much info instead of just letting these guys play.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic