Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Swinney says players and coaches in place to make a run
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,867

Front Page Story: Swinney says players and coaches in place to make a run

Jul 22, 2013, 4:12 PM

Swinney says players and coaches in place to make a run

Dabo Swinney met with the media Monday afternoon at the ACC Kickoff in Greensboro answered questions from pre-season expectations to the number of conference games. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Swinney says players and coaches in place to make a run

Jul 22, 2013, 4:14 PM

now that is just unfair- putting pint sized Jimbo on the front row. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't know Beamer is so short.***

Jul 22, 2013, 7:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just hope Dabo is still at Clemson

Jul 22, 2013, 7:25 PM

when I'm too old to climb to the upper deck. After all the years of doubt following Danny, I finally believe we have our man in place. And I hope he retires from Clemson at a ripe old age.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Bama will be knocking pretty soon.

Jul 22, 2013, 7:55 PM

It's the HUNH that will topple them from the top. Just like AU when we ran over them last year the fans will be crying about changing the system. AU ended up with someone as close to our offensive scheme as they could find.

The rest of the SEC will catch on before you know it. HUNH coaches will be priceless and we'd better get ready to hand out an SEC sized salary or fade into the record books like we did when we let Danny go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo needs to grow a pair...

Jul 22, 2013, 7:51 PM

of moobs if he's gonna fit in with that group.

On a more serious note, 'folks will say our front seven will be the strength of this team.'

Dabo doesn't bullchit about stuff like this. He ain't just making things up. He heard all the chatter from the media about the matchup between Clemson and uGAY being an all offense game.

I'm changing my prediction from Clemson 55-uGAY 31 to Clemson 48-uGAY 21. I don't think Tajh and the rest of our first stringers will play the entire game. Bite me leghumpers. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,867
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic