Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks for the welcome
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Thanks for the welcome

Jul 1, 2013, 9:08 AM

I already realize that if you question anything about Clemson then you are an automatic Gamecock or "coot". I don't take it personal because you guys call out your own as being "coots". I hate that our 11 national championships, 7 Heisman trophy winners, and our overall wins will not also join the league but the administration has a reason for that. $$$$$$$$...I hate to see you guys posting so much personal information about this kid that damaged Howard's rock and his family. It will not serve you well if possible recruits and their parents see this. This is an internet society and it will be copied and pasted by your rivals to other boards. Not a smart move if you love your team and coaches. Again thanks to the ones that are sincere....and for those who aren't....with our history of success I can live with it....Domer signing out.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are neither a man of integrity nor a man of your word

Jul 1, 2013, 9:11 AM

And that is sincere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^def. knows a man who lacks integrity and honesty***

Jul 1, 2013, 11:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Goldencooter, always good for a laugh.....at him.***

Jul 1, 2013, 2:11 PM [ in reply to You are neither a man of integrity nor a man of your word ]

And...we're off! BRB going to get some popcorn. This

Jul 1, 2013, 9:12 AM

should be fun.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

did you bring enough for everyone?***

Jul 1, 2013, 9:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do I have to share with Dawgbreed and GoldenDomer? I

Jul 1, 2013, 9:37 AM

hope they brought their own bowls cuz I don't want their hands/paws in my popcorn bucket.

a good christian would share with the world...

Jul 1, 2013, 9:42 AM

what if they wore gloves? how about then?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doh! Guess you're right. As long as Dawgbreed doesn't

Jul 1, 2013, 9:45 AM

stick his snout in there and drool in my bucket.

good. now don't you feel better?***

Jul 1, 2013, 9:46 AM

I'm all for "turning the other cheek", as long as Dawgbreed

Jul 1, 2013, 9:49 AM

doesn't lick or sniff it.

i think even jesus would hit him with a rolled up newspaper.***

Jul 1, 2013, 10:08 AM

Although I am not judge, there may be a smiting.***

Jul 1, 2013, 10:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

got some free time this friday...

Jul 1, 2013, 10:21 AM

we can all hit happy hour beforehand.

ALL IN!***

Jul 1, 2013, 11:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You ever notice that Syracuse fans come on here and don't

Jul 1, 2013, 9:14 AM

get treated like you? Take a hint, don't be a ####.

Lou Holtz sucks btw.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BTW!!! +1.***

Jul 1, 2013, 9:29 AM

Re: Thanks for the welcome

Jul 1, 2013, 9:15 AM

Please take your condescending, conceited, judgmental a$$ off this website. The internet is what it is, and isn't changing anytime soon, and making comments like that won't win you friends here or anywhere else. I won't call you a coot, but you definitely belong under some kind of derogatory moniker, talking like that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

goldencoot, you off to oil the ol' baseball glove?***

Jul 1, 2013, 9:16 AM

I'll have you know he was a walk-on scholarship player***

Jul 1, 2013, 9:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

richland county's recruiting?

Jul 1, 2013, 9:43 AM

road crew?

Excels at coot math as well***

Jul 1, 2013, 9:45 AM

Re: I'll have you know he was a walk-on scholarship player***

Jul 1, 2013, 9:48 AM [ in reply to I'll have you know he was a walk-on scholarship player*** ]

Walked on and was awarded a scholarship my junior year. Had a death in the family and dropped out of school in 2000. Went back in 2001 and dropped out again. I went back in 2010 and earned my degree. I am a proud graduate of the finest University in the world. No one can take that away from me. So nothing you can say makes it anything but what it is. Sorry to disappoint you.

excellent use of the days you've had to manufacture yet

another lie.

the finest university in the world? Which one, Harvard

Jul 1, 2013, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: I'll have you know he was a walk-on scholarship player*** ]

Oxford, Clemson, or Yale?

By the way, if I went to a ND message board and started out by saying "Geez you are all jerks, I hope your normal fans aren't like all of you" do you think they would be really nice to me on there?

Oh, what tangled webs of deceipt Domer weaves...

Jul 1, 2013, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: I'll have you know he was a walk-on scholarship player*** ]

and "finest University in the world"????....thanks for the guffaw.

I hope not all ND grads are complete tools like you, that would be a shame.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: I'll have you know he was a walk-on scholarship player***

Jul 1, 2013, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: I'll have you know he was a walk-on scholarship player*** ]

You did not graduate from Clemson. You graduated from ND.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your sincerity is amazing. We don't need some stuck up

Jul 1, 2013, 9:38 AM

domer to tell us how we need to act. Good day.

The definition of awesome!

Re: Seems more like a polo fan anyway...

Jul 1, 2013, 11:49 AM

Too many disingenuous comments to stomach. Can't possibly live football to the extent that we do, and I think it shows.

You know, it might not be right to post the info

Jul 1, 2013, 9:40 AM

but at least we aren't sending kids to their deaths on scissor lifts during wind storms or covering up rapes, which in turn leads to the raped girl killing herself.

i've been looking for a fictitious girlfriend.

do you have any connections?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

it sure does, it manufactured a baseball career as a walk on

Jul 1, 2013, 9:51 AM

no scholarship, no let me try this a third time, player for the fighting irish.

he's mante's catfish in feathers.

Jul 1, 2013, 10:15 AM

No, thanks to you, UnderTheTarnishedGoldenDomer, for showing us true insincerity.

"our," lol

Jul 1, 2013, 11:05 AM

Let me guess you bought a t-shirt and copy of RUDY on VHS and now you're a part of the team?

There's something in these hills.

Who is Golden Boner and why are you here?***

Jul 1, 2013, 12:10 PM

THANKS,

Jul 1, 2013, 12:15 PM

for signing out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry to see "your" guys get outclassed in the MNC game

Jul 1, 2013, 12:31 PM

this past year. It should be interesting to see how "your" team adapts to a schedule with ACC teams other than BC, Wake and Syracuse for a change. I'm sure the ghosts of ND past would be proud of how you represent their program.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey dumber explain this

Jul 1, 2013, 1:57 PM

http://www.und.com/sports/m-basebl/stats/nd-m-basebl-s1998413a.html

Isn't this the ONE game you supposedly started??? Then explain how not one person on the box score is from VA or had as few AB's as you said.

Also, checked rosters for those years http://www.fanbase.com/Notre-Dame-Fighting-Irish-Baseball-2001/roster and no sign of a player from VA.

Nice try liar.

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Go home TigerLow...copy and paste that***

Jul 1, 2013, 2:45 PM

Jul 1, 2013, 2:52 PM

Wouldn't it be funny if GoldenHomer were actually tigerbo17/tigerbolt. He used to come on here and spout the exact same drivel. You are .500 against us all time, we don't care about your history of success.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny, but no players from VA show up on 2001 ND roster...

Jul 1, 2013, 2:55 PM

http://www.fanbase.com/Notre-Dame-Fighting-Irish-Baseball-2001/roster

If there's one thing I hate, it's a liar. Dude, you need professional help. I suggest you get it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Hey Doomer...after that post why don't you go P*ss on Moses'

Jul 1, 2013, 2:58 PM

statue and if his index finger is missing don't look our way! gOTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic