»
Topic: Front Page Story: CUPD speak out on arrest and ongoing investigation in Rock case
Replies: 26   Last Post: Jul 1, 2013 11:44 AM by: webbstrees
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 26   Pages: 1  

Front Page Story: CUPD speak out on arrest and ongoing investigation in Rock case

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 3:11 PM

CUPD speak out on arrest and ongoing investigation in Rock case

The good news that Clemson fans have been waiting for was announced Friday afternoon by the CUPD that an arrest has been made in conjunction with the vandalism of Howard’s Rock. The shocking part is he appears to be a Clemson fan. Full Story »

Son.......I suggest you move far, far away from here you @ss

[4]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 4:03 PM

hole !

A SAD event but we've all seen much sadder times & events

[4]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 4:05 PM

and thank goodness this one didn't involve a death or personal injury. Life will go on and Clemson will realize even more how special The ROCK is to their athletic history..and move on and cherish what they do have left.

As for the young man that 's been charged, he will survive this too and will grow from it as we will.

gOTiGERS!

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Very well stated, Bill...and worth everyone's consideration.***

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 6:36 PM

Re: A SAD event but we've all seen much sadder times & events

Posted: Jul 1, 2013 11:44 AM

Unfortuately, this isn't the only incident. Go to
http://publicindex.sccourts.org/Pickens/PublicIndex/PISearch.aspx

and enter his name. He was charged with Wildlife/Trapping out of season without permission on 06/06/13

Odd. Not ONE mention of the 2 accomplices....WTH...***

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 4:05 PM

Re: Odd. Not ONE mention of the 2 accomplices....WTH...***

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 7:41 PM

Yea they did. They mentioned it without really saying it. "Ongoing investigation" means more arrests to come

Re: A SAD event but we've all seen much sadder times & events

[1]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 4:34 PM

Good post Lightbulbbill. I agree there's been no loss of life or personal injury and that's a good thing! I also agree that there will be a greater appriciation of what we do have and hopefully some good will come out of this young man's very foolish decsions.

Once the justice system is finished, we get him!!***

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 4:53 PM

Re: Once the justice system is finished, we get him!!***

[2]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 5:28 PM

couldn't disagree more.let the punishment fit the crime. How many of us did stupid things as a teenager and DIDN'T get caught.
We do not need to appear to the national media as a bunch of redneck thugs.

While I agree on the no mob violence thing

[3]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 5:31 PM

This isn't just a typical teenage prank. Any of the thousands of people the attended Clemson had the opportunity to crack a piece off of the rock, and yet, none of us thought to do it. It's not like this guy egged a house or even spray painted the field. He permanently damaged an irreplaceable landmark.

Re: While I agree on the no mob violence thing

[3]
Posted: Jun 28, 2013 5:34 PM

No person who cared one ten millionth about Clemson would desecrate that Rock, so don't give me junk about his being a Clemson fan. Hogwash!!! To put it "nicely".

Re: While I agree on the no mob violence thing

Posted: Jun 29, 2013 1:00 AM

The rock is very replaceable. Someone could have replaced it years ago with a replica and no one would have known the difference. He is a teenager and it was a prank, albeit a dumb one, hence a teenage prank.

Coot response.***

Posted: Jun 30, 2013 2:32 PM

There's something in these hills.

I don't think you can compare stupid things kids do

Posted: Jun 30, 2013 2:30 PM

to this.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 6:30 PM

I was wrong... thought a chicken did it.... but then again he could be underneath those stripes!!! Son... you've committed the worse act of treason ever. may god(or the inmates who are clemson fans) have mercy on you!!!! GO TIGERS!!!

Inmates who are Clemson fans?

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 9:23 PM

He's gonna be a hero in jail.

Would've preferred to have this stay unsolved and leave the

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 8:45 PM

program, players, and fan base believing it was the doings of coot nation. Would've been more motivational that way IMO.

Possible motive

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 9:08 PM

My guess is that he was denied admission and chose to retaliate in the biggest "I'll show you" statement he could think of.

Again, just my guess

Should have read the other article first...***

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 9:13 PM

Re: Front Page Story: CUPD speak out on arrest and ongoing investigation in Rock case

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 9:19 PM

My opinion, a prank gone bad. Probably egged on by his buddies. No excuses, though. He'll pay for this long after the courts are through with him.
Frankly, as a lifelong Tiger, I'm glad it wasn't a Carolina fan. Would have bet my last dollar it was...

Give us back our rock and we won't feed you to a live tiger.

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 9:20 PM

Just kidding. We're gonna feed you to a live tiger.

One of our own fans?????

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 9:21 PM

I just can't believe he is one of ours! I bet he wears garnet and black underoos with SOS picture on his a$$ to bed!!!!
Say it ain't so joe, say it ain't so!

Was he born brain dead or...

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 9:39 PM

did drugs do that?

Re: Inmates who are Clemson fans?

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 11:53 PM

Yeah..... you're right there are more USuCk fans,alums,boosters in prison than clemson...... but still....DON'T DROP THE SOAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a bond for release?????

Posted: Jun 29, 2013 8:19 PM

This kid and those around him are either powerful stupid or are absolutely brilliant and want what is going to happen to him on the outside.

He's safer on "the inside."

-Doc

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

hey,boy you in a heep o troulbe.***

Posted: Jul 1, 2013 10:51 AM

Replies: 26   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 8 great sears on the 45 yd line lower deck asking 1800 each OBO,will take cash,check or PayPal, half...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2896 people have read this post