»
Topic: Front Page Story: Clemson commits and targets to participate in Nike's The Opening
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jun 28, 2013 10:32 AM by: Ridgeland Booster
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10   Pages: 1  

Front Page Story: Clemson commits and targets to participate in Nike's The Opening

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 11:49 AM

Clemson commits and targets to participate in Nike's The Opening

Two Clemson commitments and several Clemson targets will participate in Nike's The Opening, which begins next week in Beaverton, Oregon. Which targets will be on hand and are the ones to watch out for? Full Story »

So....

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 12:06 PM

We are going after 1 more linebacker (McMillan) We have a good bit of D-lineman on here. We should land one of those at least. 3 WR (Scott, Berrios, and Thompson). I think we will get 4 more players for the class and it'll be set.

From what I understand we're taking

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 12:57 PM

2 WR's
1 LB if it's McMillan
1 DB if it's Smith
1 or 2 DE's

I'm not sure about DT's, but we seem to be pretty set there, but I wouldn't want zero in this class.

Personally, I'd like to see us land another OL commit as well... I read the other day that Crowder has put on a lot of bad weight this summer.

A. Brown and L. Carter

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 12:11 PM

would have to say those 2 guys lead my wish list.

Me too + Scott or Quinn***

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 12:13 PM

Why in the world would they have N. Suh as an advisor?

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 8:19 PM

I guess since Aaron Hernandez was 'unavailable', they picked the next biggest thug in the NFL to share his wisdom with the high school kids. BTW...they are now putting together a case against Hernandez on a double murder in 2012!!

Re: From what I understand we're taking

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 8:28 PM

Big white kid from MD and Featherson will be the 2 DE's

Re: From what I understand we're taking

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 12:37 AM

We have a shot with Andrew Williams too. I like him a lot.

Re: Front Page Story: Clemson commits and targets to participate in Nike's The Opening

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 12:37 AM

I think we get Berrios, Artavis Scott, and Trevion Thompson. I'm not sure if we will take 3 commitments but if we are taking two we will take the first two to commit (one will be Scott before the Opening.)

Raekwon McMillan is still high on Clemson but I just feel like he's going to Bama or Ohio State. This is purely a gut feeling, but that has been wrong many times before.

Andrew Brown will probably end up at Virginia. Good for them, maybe they will build a contender with Quin Blanding and Andrew Brown, two top guys at their positions in 2014.

Lorenzo Carter is a definite long-shot, but ####, this is recruiting and anything can happen.

We have a very good shot with Andrew Williams. I won't go out and say i expect him to commit but Clemson is one school that's always been high on his list and I expect us to be in on it at the end.

Kentavius Street is probably Georgia bound but with a visit and a late push maybe we could see him in Clemson orange.

I think we take 3-4 more guys total. It probably depends which positions they are though. We could take 1-2 more WRs, 1-2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 LB, 1 DB, any combination of those really.

Re: Why in the world would they have N. Suh as an advisor?

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 5:12 AM

Ummm....
because he's GREAT.

Re: Front Page Story: Clemson commits and targets to participate in Nike's The Opening

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 10:32 AM

McMillan is about as dominating a ML as I've seen in a long time. We need this guy.

Replies: 10   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 Season tickets together. Go Tigers! Row L $2750 Text if interested!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2180 people have read this post