Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
JD and Judah Davis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

JD and Judah Davis

Jun 16, 2013, 12:44 PM

Had to get a offer from Clemson cause of their dad. I played against these boys in HS and Im telling you they was non-exstintent, they dont have offers from any other schools.. Its like if you play for Daniel you automatically go to Clemson, Im not tryna say they dont work for it cus Nuk, Shaq, Jarvis Jenkins, and Deshawn got there cause of talent Jaleon Oglesby too they special players.. But the rest of them boys from Daniel are going to Clemson cause they got connections and ties to the university. My high school had a handful of athletes and none of us was getting looked at by Clemson, they only invited us to games and camps but no offers. Ask Daniel head coach Randy Robinson about Seneca athletes and he'll tell you hiself how many great players that have came thru there these last 5 years. DJ Greenlee is another Daniel player that got offered by Clemson cause of his DAD. He a ran 4.92 at the shrine bowl combine as a linebacker smh. Im jus tired of seeing all these Daniel boys going to Clemson because of their Connections.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: JD and Judah Davis

Jun 16, 2013, 12:57 PM

Any chance Clemson didn't offer you a scholarship as a result of your grammatical capabilities?

Jun 16, 2013, 2:16 PM

Yeh, because Sammy Watkins is a Rhodes Scholar....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watkins entered into the conversation because...............***

Jun 16, 2013, 2:28 PM

Brandon Maye barely qualified to get into Clemson…..

Jun 16, 2013, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: JD and Judah Davis ]

and now has a Bachelor's from Clemson and a Master's from MSU.

Re: Brandon Maye barely qualified to get into Clemson…..

Jun 16, 2013, 7:50 PM

Barely qualifying to get into Clemson would put him as a genius at usuc or any of a number of secheat teams. They (cootie pies) don't want to go there when it comes to academics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

coot implies That to failo there you have to try to fail.

Jun 17, 2013, 11:41 AM

That is in today's State sport page on page 2. You think it might be a little too easy there? You think?

coot commit in today's State paper said, and I quote,

Jun 17, 2013, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Brandon Maye barely qualified to get into Clemson….. ]

"The academic part, it's like you have to try to fail."
You think it might be a little too easy?

Jun 16, 2013, 2:34 PM

LOL sounds like a typical SHS cry baby...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I call bs; I graduated Daniel in 1980 and didn't get offered***

Jun 16, 2013, 2:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2013, 2:45 PM

Name a few of those great Seneca athletes that wound up playing for a D1 school please.
Seneca has not been real good in the last five years from what I remember. There was a time when they were, and probably will be again.
Just not lately.

The reason this country has a future.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

Outbound

Jun 16, 2013, 5:44 PM

Since Wayne Green came he made a huge difference, 2012 season was the best with 10 wins and we lost to Fairfeild Central in play-offs 44-42. Year before that we beat the almighty Lions off a FG. Then lost to Greer in Play offs.

Jun 16, 2013, 5:48 PM [ in reply to Re: JD and Judah Davis ]

Never did I say we produce D1 athletes. We most def had good enough athletes to go D1 I can tell you that.

Jun 16, 2013, 2:50 PM

> Had to get a offer from Clemson cause of their dad. I
> played against these boys in HS
and Im telling you
> they was non-exstintent, they dont have offers from
> any other schools. .

So you played against these 16 year old boys in high school and you have been all in since 1990.

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jun 18, 2013, 8:30 AM

He means he's been all in a stupor since 1990.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

well first off they did not get scholarships.......

Jun 16, 2013, 3:12 PM

they got greyshirt offers

Re: well first off they did not get scholarships.......

Jun 16, 2013, 3:54 PM

You realize that is the same thing. Except they won't count towards the 85 in 2014, they will count starting 2015. It is a deferred scholarship for one year.

Grey shirts and walkons are different.

Re: well first off they did not get scholarships.......

Jun 17, 2013, 12:55 PM

They do count towards 85 but the '15 class will be much larger than '14 that means they won't have as much of an impact numbers wise.

null

Jun 16, 2013, 4:13 PM

I'm sorry but you sound really bitter. It's hard to take anything you say seriously because you sound like such a whiner! Maybe they did get a grey shirt offer because of who their daddy is... Who cares?

Re: I do. I hope that they are as good as their dad (they

Jun 16, 2013, 9:19 PM

won't be} but i want the scholarships to go to those who can play and are deserving. Dabo can not afford to waste scholarships as it is his butt is in the sling.

Aren't you the same guy that was parading around here

Jun 16, 2013, 4:17 PM

during NSD saying Clemson was in for a big surprise? I'm still waiting on this surprise...

Some of your finer moments:
http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=13556151#13556151

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=13556151#13556151

Anyway, as much as I wonder about you being a coot or troll, I will admit that sometimes I wonder about the coaches decision to hand out scholarships to players such as these. But these guys do have good size and I'm sure they can be used on special teams...maybe.

Re: Aren't you the same guy that was parading around here

Jun 16, 2013, 5:46 PM

Their not 6-2 215 as Tnet has them listed.

And thanks for taking time out your day just to get old posts. Lol how pathetic

What is pathetic?

Jun 16, 2013, 6:03 PM

that he pointed out your own lies? Those were your words.

Yes because taking 45 seconds out of my day to reveal

Jun 16, 2013, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Aren't you the same guy that was parading around here ]

your immaturity along with your lies to attract attention is pathetic on my part...

And many of the athletes listed on T-net are not yet that height and weight...they are often projections or sometimes just inaccurate.

There are also other factor that go into selecting recruits to offer you know...grades, character, need for position. Are you prepared to submit a bio on on these non offered athletes that covers all these bases besides saying they are good?

Dude, seriously?

Jun 16, 2013, 5:11 PM

Did you get out of Middle School?

Who taught you how to talk and write?

You could not get into Tri County TEC.

He might have some connections at TriCounty..............***

Jun 17, 2013, 7:10 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By your incredibly poor grammar, and I'm no grammar queen...

Jun 16, 2013, 5:47 PM

I can only deduce that you are a coot. Another coot to put on the ignore list.

Re: By your incredibly poor grammar, and I'm no grammar queen...

Jun 16, 2013, 6:07 PM

Chris Robinson is right behind Marcus Lattimore in touchdowns, Lattimore had 34, Robinson had 33 his senior year.

Trae Earle best athlete around here, 6-1 185 QB/CB 4.4 40, went to Charlotte Combine summer time of senior year and earned #1 CB at that combine and all Clemson did was lead him on and offered Marty Williams over him, Williams commited to Clemson. Williams never ran down the hill. That should tell yall alot

Thomas Brown 6-2 200 safety and is a good student never got an offer from Clemson even tho GA TEch offered him he commited to Furman to stay close to home.

Just to name a few former SHS athletes that Clemson never paid attention to but other schools did

Austin Hunter
TJ Boyd (Tajh's brother)
Jalen Hunter 6-3 280 DT and could play!!! (Newberry)
CJ Washington flat out speedster, Clemson never looked his way
Dorian Raines 5-10 160 WR over 1500 yards and 15 touchdowns his senior year, got invited personally by Dabo to games and camps.
Kenny Watt hard hitting CB, 6' 190 (Louisburg JC)
Casey Baldwin big O lineman never looked at by Clemson but is suppose to have breakout season at Newberry this year.
Jason Viatairs WR who commited to Applachian ST but played kicker. He played on 2005 team when they beat Michigan

Moral of story: Seneca had just as much athletes as Daniel, if not more. We just never got the Exsposure like Daniel cus their 5 minutes away. Yall would never understand if yall didnt play 4 years for Seneca. Even Daniel players knew had playmakers they just had a good run these last couple years. Wayne Green has got Seneca on the right track and their about to do something special.

Re: By your incredibly poor grammar, and I'm no grammar queen...

Jun 16, 2013, 10:28 PM

So your comparing Clemson to Newberry, App State, and a JC????? Face it Daniel just puts out better players. I'm from Greenville so I don't have a team in this "rivalry" I'm just stating facts.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jun 16, 2013, 6:07 PM

Maybe it was the way you murder the English language

Jun 16, 2013, 6:10 PM

Dang, I didn't know I was murderer.

Jun 16, 2013, 6:19 PM

turned down gt to go to furman..lol.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2013, 6:20 PM

maybe sencur needs to get some parents to work at clemson ya think?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2013, 6:21 PM

We do. Mrs Chrishunda Wilson is at Clemson, Bob Cunningham is a professor too!

Jun 16, 2013, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Re: JD and Judah Davis ]

Yep he sure did. But at least he had a D1 offer. UCLA offered his sophmore year, Duke offered too. He liked Furman and I dont see anything wrong that my friend. He has chance to make it and that's all that matter

Jun 16, 2013, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: JD and Judah Davis ]

GT tech coaches came to 1 of our practices and asked Coach Green why is Clemson not nabbing Seneca athletes and that's a fact!! He told us that after practice, myself and a few more players got invited personally by GT to come to a camp and that's when he got offered.

Jun 16, 2013, 6:29 PM

only div 1 talent that has come out of senecur that i can remember was kenya crooks and how many yrs ago was that

Jun 16, 2013, 6:39 PM

Like I said if you didnt play 4 years for Seneca you wouldnt know how many athletes we had. Kenya Brooks wasnt even the best in his time. Terry Blassingame was, Chad Hughes now them boys was hell on the field. I listed ATHs we had.

Re: Re: JD and Judah Davis

Jun 16, 2013, 6:30 PM

So why the bias against Clemson? Just because ur close doesn't mean they have to get you. Be mad at Georgia, they're close. If you're good enough you'll be playing somewhere, point blank period. Sounds to me like you like to toot your own horn, probably sit around with all of your out of shape high school friends and talk about "man we was almost good". And alot of times those offers you hear your high school friends talk about are not offers, just invitations to come to a camp or come to school and walk on. An there is nothing wrong with that, just like there isn't anything wrong with admitting that you didn't have the size, speed, potential, brains, or dedication for major college football

Jun 16, 2013, 6:35 PM

well the dude that turned down gt for furman should have went to gt so he could have proved that he belonged at clemson for 4 yrs.. the guy could have carried the torch for seneca and put them on the map

Jun 16, 2013, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: JD and Judah Davis ]

could have went to ugag, gt, tenn or usuc..havent heard of any of them

Jun 16, 2013, 6:48 PM

Just like the Daniel boys dont have offers from them schools either.. Greenlee only offer was from Clemson, Davis brothers only got 1 offer.. Only players that had multiple offers was Nuk, Shaq, and Jarvis Jenkins.. Even Deshawn Williams had only ONE D1 offer

Jun 16, 2013, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: JD and Judah Davis ]

Na my friend... Imma huge Clemson fan, no bias at all. You contridicting my story. My story is about JD and Judah and Daniel ties to Clemson. And belive me I worked very hard for a D1 offer and you right it's my size that held me back. Im currently at Greenville tech working my ### off to make it D1. And no it was offical scholarships, I seen it with my own eyes with the Head coach personal signature on every one so dont try to play my boy.. Now go find CJ since you miss em so much... FYI: Im deff not out of shape lol

Jun 16, 2013, 9:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: JD and Judah Davis ]

Exactly. I had buddies in school with "offers" from Standford, LSU, Colorado, and a couple other weird ones. They weren't offers though, just "we have noticed you, keep it up and maybe you will have a shot at D1 football" letters. All of those kids saw that as basically a scholarship offer and started slacking off, they all work around town at local restaurants and businesses now because those colleges didn't come calling. The players will play high level college ball, the ones that don't probably weren't as great as some people thought.

Jun 16, 2013, 6:52 PM

Seriously it sounds like sour grapes to me, sure SHS is decent but all those guys would have gone to another big school if they could play FOOTBALL as good as they could run.. So what if your fast or 6-2 200 pounds. Chris Macintosh would have blown the doors off of all them guys and Clemson didnt offer him. Fact is that SHS has never and will never be DWD point blank period and this is just stupid of you to come on here and hate on kids because they got something you and your home boys from the hood of Seneca didnt..

Jun 16, 2013, 6:57 PM

i will tell ya that Dabo will not recruit a whiner /cryer/ drama type so if you wanna run down the hill, you better buckle down and keep your mouth shut and fingers off the keyboard

Re: Re: Re: JD and Judah Davis

Jun 16, 2013, 6:58 PM

Lol I bet so, I ain't too bad myself if we having a #### swinging contest. Playing college baseball, 4 years, and never once cried about not getting looked at. You take what you get and go with it, not moan and complain because somebody got it and you don't. I ain't trying to play your boy, just telling the truth. If you were half as good, and your boy too, as you think you are you could have picked where you wanted to go. Trendon Holliday I remember was a pretty small guy, he seemed to do ok. LaMichael James seemed to be a pretty small guy, but you're rightist just against Seneca if either one of them would have been at Seneca they would be at Greenville Tech. Good luck on your journey to make it, probably would be a much better story if you didn't trash others. Who cares if they got offers because of their dad, their dad worked his ### off to get where he is and if they want to offer his sons scholarships, there is nothing you can do ab it. Sometimes you gotta stop patting your own back and just bare down. Good luck stud, if your half as good as you think you are you can get back on tigernet today and show us your NFL pictures. And all of your boys with all of the offers from everywhere, except Clemson

Jun 16, 2013, 6:58 PM

I would like to apologize for sounding ignorant about Seneca as I know Joe Don Reams and his family well as well as Kenya Crooks and a host of other fine football players that I played against when SHS was special and had a fine program, I just dont like the fact that you are hating on young men who put in work just like you. And If I recall those men went to the upper state championship this year so they are doing something right.

Jun 16, 2013, 7:08 PM

I'm good friends w/ Daniel boys Im just pointing out the obvious. Daniel has ties to CU.. End of story

You should've kept your story this short from the start

Jun 16, 2013, 10:22 PM

Daniel does have ties to Clemson....duh....we all know that. But it's not QUITE the end of story....the end of the story is LIONS own the Bobcats!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't even know Seneca was considered

Jun 16, 2013, 7:12 PM

"The hood". I assure you that isn't the reason the guys from there wasn't noticed, many kids come from far worse than Seneca IMO

Re: I didn't even know Seneca was considered

Jun 16, 2013, 7:16 PM

You not from Seneca nor do you live in Seneca. You dont kno what goes on in the dark, and probably couldn't even handle what goes on. And keowee is the only nice in place in Seneca. Seneca is hell for us people "from the hood"

Re: Re: I didn't even know Seneca was considered

Jun 16, 2013, 7:29 PM

You right, I played ball with a kid from Seneca but he seemed to do ok. But good luck to you man, there's only one person that can decide how good you are and that's you. So go get it big fella. My only problem with this was downing kids for getting an opportunity. And just blaming Clemson for you and your teammates not getting the chance to play division 1 football. But by all means, good luck to you. If you're name means all in since 90 and born in 90, and I was also born in 90, you should be 22 or 23. So college football might be out of the question, depending on all the eligibility issues and where you have been at in school. But good luck to you man, grind and go get it

Jun 16, 2013, 7:57 PM

I would say that a kid of Jeff Davis' would be a good gamble when it comes to predicting someone who would have a great chance to play the game and be a great asset. They may be busts, but I'd bet that won't happen. We are at a stage that Dabo wouldn't take that chance if he didn't see the real potential there. Get over it. They probably will be great assets to our program.

Jun 16, 2013, 8:12 PM

Kid #### on your raggedy ### kia lol I drive a 2013 lexus and live on the beach so please spare me, Racist haaaaaaaaa you know me from nothing and I clearly stated I would like to apologize for my remarks so maybe you should go read that and I dont give a #### what color you are son, I have many friends that I went to ####### war with and woulda died for thats not white so please dont ever in your life think im some racist you bum.. My kid dont need to brought out your mouth as a matter of fact sir. So once again to all of the Seneca people that I know I would like to apologize for making the foolish remark but kid I am far from racist but im done and ive been a Clemson fan far longer than you. Im done Keep crying and you will learn that gets you zero in LIFE

This is funny here.

Jun 16, 2013, 10:04 PM

I love this thread.

I was enjoying it until the OP pulled the race card.

Jun 16, 2013, 10:20 PM

Hey OP!! Not a good move, it just screams "You owe me something but I don't know what you owe me".

Jun 16, 2013, 10:25 PM

The LIONS do own them BUM CATS hahaha

Jun 17, 2013, 11:04 AM

I think most HS athletes overestimate the ability of their friends and teammates. Same thing goes for many HS coaches (I used to be one). We are naturally biased toward our friends.

The fact is, not everyone is really good enough. Some may be good enough, but never "hit it off" with coaches for some reason. The players you mention, not getting any other D1 offers, says all we need to know...

When I was in HS, I just KNEW that many of my teammates were dissed when they didn't get D1 offers and ended up at 1AA schools. It turns out they weren't even good enough for 1AA and washed out after a year. Only 1 of my teammates ended up going D1 and he did really well.

As a coach, I tried to push some kids to some D1 schools...only 1 ever got a good offer. My perception wasn't the same as a college recruiter. Neither is yours.

College coaches look at a lot of things when recruiting players and I trust that they can spot the D1 players better than I can.

Re: JD and Judah Davis are Young and Still Growing***

Jun 18, 2013, 5:59 AM

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic