Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Local RB commits to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Local RB commits to Clemson

May 20, 2013, 6:23 PM

Local RB commits to Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure why only 3-Stars; he looks pretty good to me.

May 20, 2013, 6:38 PM

Maybe because he's kinda small, but he should easily be able to add some weight over the next year or two if that is an issue.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

watch cooks film and you'll see the difference between a 3

May 20, 2013, 6:46 PM

and a high 4/5.

Hopefully, we turn him back.***

May 20, 2013, 6:51 PM

I see the difference. Cook to me looks like he has

May 20, 2013, 7:03 PM [ in reply to watch cooks film and you'll see the difference between a 3 ]

a truly rare, almost Spillereque ability. He definitely appears to be an elite back and one of the very best, certainly one of the most dangerous, in the country.

Having said that, Fuller is a very good back. He has very quick feet, makes good cuts, follows blockers well, explodes through the hole, and makes people miss; and he's fast enough to go all the way. I've seen 4-stars who didn't look this good.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Not sure why only 3-Stars; he looks pretty good to me.

May 20, 2013, 6:59 PM [ in reply to Not sure why only 3-Stars; he looks pretty good to me. ]

200 lbs as a high schooler really isn't small. In fact, it suggests he has the frame to become 215-225 back in the future.

I think maybe speed? Although he looks plenty fast in the highlight reel.

I've seen CJ play in person several times...

May 20, 2013, 7:18 PM

...he's a solid 3* RB. When Easley hosted Daniel last year he and Jae'lon Oglesby lit it up. JO has more wiggle and juke ability while Fuller is more one cut and go with a little better break away speed, IMO. He's not 200 lbs. though.

Heard he's actually up to 205 now.***

May 20, 2013, 7:59 PM

Yeah a lean and mean 205***

May 20, 2013, 10:29 PM

Re: Heard he's actually up to 205 now.***

May 20, 2013, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Heard he's actually up to 205 now.*** ]

If he's already at 205, I feel sorry for some high school defenses this season. A cannon ball on ice skates.

Re: Recruit Update: Local RB commits to Clemson

May 20, 2013, 7:20 PM

He can get away with an additional ten pounds, we have enough power backs, he will run well in space and reads blocks well enough to finish the run. Besides, most home- town elite athletes tends to excels at Clemson. Another (CJ)! Hopefully. The QB, receivers, tightends, and the powerful UNION will make life easier for the (2)scat-backs in CJ & Oglesby. Give these types of backs an inch and they'll take a mile. Quick and Explosive. The offense will be well rounded for any kind of defense. Wear them down, then run away. Power/Bruising backs along with the Quick/Speedy backs should wear the interior of a defense out. ALL-IN IN ALL YOU DO FOR A GREAT FUTURE AT CLEMSON. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY. CAN'T WAIT TO HERE THE ANOUNCER YELL'S CJJJJJJJ-----FULLER ECHOING IN DEATH VALLEY. GOOD LUCK TO A GREAT FUTURE FOR A LOCAL ATHLETE.

Re: Recruit Update: Local RB commits to Clemson

May 20, 2013, 7:56 PM

Sooooooo... Adam Choice and Donte Thomas-Williams?

Re: Recruit Update: Local RB commits to Clemson***

May 20, 2013, 10:35 PM

welcome to the fam CJ!!!!

May 20, 2013, 10:42 PM

Heard you were beasting in high school(even up down & around my woodmont wildcats) but the fact you are going to be wearing the burnt orange & royal purple is music to mine and the rest of clemson nation.... perhaps you and jae'lon could be the next 'thunder & lightning'@ Clemson!!!!!!!!!!

10.39 in the 100 is good speed!

May 21, 2013, 12:03 PM

And he will only get faster! I think he is a great pick-up!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic