Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Mickey Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Apr 26, 2013, 11:33 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions.  To submit a comment or questions please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,

The Pitt Panthers hold their spring game at Bethel Park High School's stadium, not Heinz Field.  Guess they fig

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothing like passing judgement

Apr 26, 2013, 11:39 AM

and feeling like a champ when you do it! (the last guy to post his statement)

Lost Mail***

Apr 26, 2013, 11:44 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're delusional Mickey

Apr 26, 2013, 12:57 PM

I said Pearman is a great position coach but he is terrible as a recruiter. Believe it or not, not every Clemson coach is perfect or outstanding at every aspect of the job.
Hood will end up at ND and the main reason is we haven't given him any other reason to look seriously at us. Pearman didn't contact him for a MONTH. When Dabo found out, Hood noted he was bombarded by the Clemson staff.
You're not being realistic if you think he is a decent recruiter. I'm actually stunned you think so.
Let him evaluate talent and coach the TE's but get him out of Charlotte unless someone else leads the process.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mickey, you fail to realize that not all of us live in

Apr 26, 2013, 1:10 PM

Clemson and get paid to cover Tiger Sports...Its a hobby for those of us that actually have to pay for tickets and drive hours to get to Tigertown...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love the home baseball unis

Apr 26, 2013, 2:16 PM

hope we never sellout and change them

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Atlanta is a more of a college town than pro town. It's

Apr 26, 2013, 2:21 PM

just more UGA than GT.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow

Apr 26, 2013, 6:47 PM

Well how come all these non-football schools have BCS wins last 10+ years, and also how come until Chad Morris came to town then Dabo could not beat these non football schools that can only muster up a few thousand fans for Spring football game.

Only if Clemson hoop could do the damage to bigtime hoops fans as the forgotten football schools like Wake, BC, and Maryland have reaped havoc on Clemson last 15 years.

Also all those schools and their 3000 spring football fans also mad one or more BCS games last 15 years and did not get 70 dropped on them before opponent called off the wolves with 13 left.

Mickey- stop acting all high and mighty. We have a good program that can give almost equal success to the weakness of the league as much as the best OC in the game.

Hold off the insults til Dabo beats the above mentioned inferior opponents after Chad leaves.

Re: Wow

Apr 26, 2013, 6:48 PM

*BCS appearances

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Apr 26, 2013, 11:06 PM

It does seem like we need better recruiting efforts in the Charlotte area. However, my biggest beef with Pearman is Special Teams. After C J Spiller left, we are terrible! We can't get a decent kickoff return with guys like Sammy ( one TD return in 2 years?! ), fair catch almost every punt ( why don't we put a second player back to block the gunners that we can't manage to block on the edge ), and let the other teams run kickoffs back to the forty. Is no one else able to coach these guys? Every game we GIVE the other team the ST advantage ( except for FGs )! I'm ready for a positive change here...

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic