Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: A work in progress
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: A work in progress

Apr 17, 2013, 12:10 AM

A work in progress

Defensive coordinator Brent Venables calls his defense a work in progress, but he also says he saw progress this spring and hopes that continues into the summer. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great as always

Apr 17, 2013, 12:29 AM

Mr. Hood.

LB's continue to take bad angles, Safeties out of position

Apr 17, 2013, 8:38 AM

I chalk it up to spring game syndrome. The worst effort I saw was Quandon Christian getting punked by a backup QB for a TD...hope Steward pushes him for P.T. at SAM.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Most of thos came from 2nd stringers I believe

Apr 17, 2013, 11:01 AM

That beng said as of right now they haven't named who will be behind QC full time. I tink they still have Steward/Jones/Shy at WIll hich makes no sense to me. QC has yet to show himself wothy of an automatic tarting position.

Very good news, as usual, about Smith and Blanks.

Apr 17, 2013, 9:20 AM

Glad the safety positions are apparently already spoken for. Just hope our guys at corner can put it together. MacKenzie Alexander will be here in a few months, and word has it that he's pretty darn good.

"The rock has strange powers. When you rub it, and run down the hill, the adrenaline flows. It’s the most emotional experience I’ve ever had." -Michael Dean Perry

"If you don't like Clemson, something is wrong with YOU." -Dabo Swinney

Re: Very good news, as usual, about Smith and Blanks.

Apr 17, 2013, 10:59 PM

Like the overall aggression the defense play with. They looked at time as if LBs & safeties are ready to bring the wood. Closing with some hard hitting. Good sign. I notice that Jones plays very hard at LB, but overly aggressive on a few run plays and looked unsure after dropping on pass play. You couldn't tell if his responsiblity was zone or man read. A TE crossed his vision along and he released him to a empty flat for a big game. Crash a dive on the very next play and the QB scored on a long run off tackle. Once he find his comfort zone at his new LB position, he will be a Ray Lewis style of a LB.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic