Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ya'll laugh now, but...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Ya'll laugh now, but...

Mar 28, 2013, 9:41 AM

one day we're all going to be thinking, "I miss that rat-faced, mealy-mouthed ole ball sac bastid". What other coach has ever been so easy to hate? Lou was an easy target but he really didn't inspire the vitriol. None of the others I can think of even comes close.

Yes, one day, when he can collect his full social security, we may have to suffer him as a commentator. Which is worse?? Not pretty.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ya'll laugh now, but...

Mar 28, 2013, 9:44 AM

You do realize that spurrier was voted the "coach that everyone loves to hate" when he was at Florida - years ago. Most of us realized what a royal hole he was prior to ever going to the "team that everyone loves to hate".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hadn't forgotten

Mar 28, 2013, 9:50 AM

he's been making a living being a hole for a long time. I don't see that changing anytime soon. He must be a treat to play a round of golf with too! He and Bobby Knight should team up. They could teach Simon Cowell a few things!

I learned to hate him at the Redskins***

Mar 28, 2013, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Ya'll laugh now, but... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I hated his attitude and character when he coached UF.

Mar 28, 2013, 9:56 AM

I can hate all that when he just plays golf or is in a nursing home even if he draws disability for back problems because he totin' that huge pair of ####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He obviously has a huge ego

Mar 28, 2013, 10:02 AM

that needs to be fed by the attention for such things. It's what drives some people....and the debil!

Cause The Devil gets more air-time***

Mar 28, 2013, 10:05 AM

You know that old coot lays in bed at night thinking of

Mar 28, 2013, 10:13 AM

things like this to say in order to pacify his fans and offer consolation for the lack of hardware in the trophy case.

That's his motivation and the bottom line. He can't win his division on a regular basis and the coots are never going to see a BCS game. With the playoffs coming there's no way they'll ever be seeded playing behind the likes of UGA, LSU, Bama, AU, UT and UF.

You gotta give the guy credit for keeping the fans involved when basically, they have nothing to live for.

I hope this serious post meets dsp's approval.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The worst part is we SC taxpayers will be paying for his

Mar 28, 2013, 10:47 AM

retirement through the SC Retirement System until he dies.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what you're saying is, we gotta kill him.***

Mar 28, 2013, 4:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Ya'll laugh now, but...

Mar 28, 2013, 4:21 PM

ANY coach for those losers is easy to hate. I even hated Brad Scott when he was there.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic