Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Face of the Franchise
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 2,788

Front Page Story: Face of the Franchise

Mar 26, 2013, 11:26 AM

Face of the Franchise

Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd was in rare form Monday, making it easy to see why the senior has become the face of the franchise for Clemson football. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that doesn't look like GWP***

Mar 26, 2013, 11:30 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

The picture is Tajh Boyd, our QB and a Heisman candidate.

Mar 26, 2013, 11:55 AM

It is not me, as I am certainly not the face of the Clemson football franchise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

He will lead our team

Mar 26, 2013, 12:03 PM

on the road to Pasadena!!

Get onboard now!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

what a difference from Boyd over what we saw w/ Parker***

Mar 26, 2013, 11:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What exactly does that mean?***

Mar 26, 2013, 12:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he is completely focused on being QB for Clemson

Mar 26, 2013, 12:12 PM

being a QB today takes focus around the calendar...obviously KP loved baseball but that impacted football results...just had to.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt.

Mar 26, 2013, 12:29 PM

I think Parker played with all he had until the cheap spear shot he got during the Auburn game. After that, he played to win while not getting hurt.

I can't say I blame him. He stood to make millions playing baseball and risking that on the slight chance that he might be a 500L/yr backup in the NFL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember Eppley playing both basketball and football

Mar 26, 2013, 12:35 PM

when I was a kid....I can't imagine trying to split your time between the two today with the off season conditioning, camps, etc.

I can't argue with that.

Mar 26, 2013, 12:43 PM

Nuk played basketball his first year. He still had the best hands on the team that season. He couldn't run the routes like he did his second year. I wonder what his numbers would have looked like has he spent more time in the football playbook?

the thing the avg fan doesn't realize is how much time you

Mar 26, 2013, 12:51 PM

spend in the building/fields during the season. At The Citadel we reported back for fall/summer camp around Aug 1..not long after that. You're mentally fried when the season is over from the grind. Every day in the building/fields from 3 til 7 and then travel with an away game. Then spring practice.

Re: What exactly does that mean?***

Mar 26, 2013, 1:25 PM [ in reply to What exactly does that mean?*** ]

Boyd's the team's leader.

Parker wasn't the leader. When he was a Soph, CJ Spiller was the team's leader, and I'm not sure they had a leader on offense the year of 6-7

How do you not know what that means?

Mar 26, 2013, 2:59 PM [ in reply to What exactly does that mean?*** ]

Parker's poor attitude, pouting on the sideline, walking away from Dabo when he was talking to him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

do you use your head for drumsticks?

Mar 26, 2013, 5:53 PM

do you use your head for drumsticks?

how can you, in any way, question the intentions of a kid who gave up literally millions of dollars just to play football at Clemson one more year.

his results may not have been as good as we wanted - probably not as good as he wanted either - but he never quit

the kid played through pain and a disappointing season and never quit

oh, he showed he was a kid, I agree - but all kids make mistakes

there isn't any reason for you to be an #### about it anymore - except that you just like be an ####

go pull for the Coots

Commonly used English term, "rare form" needs explanation?***

Mar 26, 2013, 4:52 PM

Question to the board...when was the last time..

Mar 26, 2013, 6:38 PM

Clemson went into a season with THIS much hype?

;)

i just spit beer all over my computer...

Mar 26, 2013, 7:19 PM

from laughing at the quote...

"i thought you were coach rumph"

talking about laid back and under control. this has all the potential of a special year.

it all hinges on the Georgia game...my opinion. if we lose that game we are by no means out of BCS and ACC championship mode, but I will be curious to see how much this team has grown up under Dabo if we do lose that game. I will compare this to the Auburn OT game that we lost. Team lost some mojo after that loss.

Of course, I hope we beat the ####### out of those ######## from Athens.

Re: Front Page Story: Face of the Franchise

Mar 26, 2013, 9:29 PM

He needs to get his math correct. The season ends in 9 months, hopefully 10 months.

our qb

Mar 26, 2013, 10:02 PM

Tajh is one of the many tigers that is gonna lead us to a national championship this year and he is gonna win the hiesman trophy no doubt. He has earned the right to be the face of the franchise

Replies: 18
| visibility 2,788
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic