Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: NFL and college teams share info with Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,059

Football Update: NFL and college teams share info with Clemson

Mar 25, 2013, 7:18 PM

NFL and college teams share info with Clemson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: NFL and college teams share info with Clemson

Mar 25, 2013, 7:24 PM

Lets see Urb is trying to get watson who we have committed. I hope we didnt show the Buckeyes and of our good plays. Why give these guys ammo. They just wanted a break for the sorry columbus weather

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably the best part of this is Chad interfacing with

Mar 25, 2013, 10:31 PM

those texas HS coaches. He already had some pull in the longhorn state, and this can do nothing but help pull in some of the abundant talent from that state... assuming a$$holes on this site and others don't attack the kids the minute they waiver in their decision like they did with a certain DB recruit from that state.

Wait, who am I kidding,

Mar 25, 2013, 10:33 PM

if this season goes the way I hope it does, there's no way the Chad will be back for signing day anyway. Just trying to be both positive and real at the same time.

There is one way.

Mar 26, 2013, 12:35 PM

If Dabo does what we expect him to do he may someday be blessed with an offer to coach at his home in Bama.

If that happens I couldn't think of a HC I'd rather have than The Chad. Chad might hang on for a couple of years for the opportunity.

I fully expect the HUNH offensive to unseat the Saban offense and Ole Nick is about ready for the pasture.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That might be a little too optimistic for me...

Mar 26, 2013, 2:17 PM

hard to picture bama going after Dabo anytime soon (if ever), not that he hasn't done a good job here, I'm just not sure he could follow-up Saban. Besides, it'll probably be a decade before Saban gives up the reigns; I don't see him as one with further NFL asperations. If so, there's no way the Chad sticks around at Clemson for 6-10 more years. I've come to terms with the fact that our time with Morris is limited.

The times are changing for the better when Ohio State

Mar 26, 2013, 12:11 AM

and the Atlanta Falcons want to see what you're doing...

I was wondering when someone was going to 'point' that out.***

Mar 26, 2013, 12:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huh????

Mar 26, 2013, 9:38 AM

Why are we sharing anything with the Atlanta Falcons??
Hello, they are in the state of GEORGIA. The same state
thats home to UGA and Ga. Tech. Who is to stop someone
from the their camp to go and share info about us to either UGA or Ga. Tech. I don't like this.

Because Mike Smith and Mark Richt are totes bffs***

Mar 26, 2013, 10:58 AM

Re: Because Mike Smith and Mark Richt are totes bffs***

Mar 26, 2013, 11:08 AM

HAHAHA THIS! +1 for a true lol.

I'm concerned..

Mar 26, 2013, 4:23 PM

Urban Meyer has made it a point to recruit the south in order to build his roster, and he's targeting several of the same skill position players as we are. So I ask, are we possibly doing ourselves a disservice by allowing them to come see how we do things? If Watson's commitment waivers between now and NSD, you'd have to think Ohio St is going to be on his short list of teams. Flattery is one thing, but I'm not interested in exposing our program to a staff that is actively recruiting against us.

Also, with all these TX high school coaches visiting and few if any TX recruits considering us at this point, I see this being more beneficial to The Chad if he were to take a HC job in future. We are in the middle of the BEST region in the country for elite-level football prospects, and I don't see a need for us to expand out to areas such as TX (and CA).

All IN THE BEST INTEREST OF CLEMSON ALWAYS!

I agree.

Mar 26, 2013, 4:45 PM

It is one thing to share trade secrets with a school/team where there is a zero or minuscule chance of competing against on the field or recruiting against. However, Urban Meyer and Ohio St. are no friends of ours and in direct competition for many of the same players. Also, there's more than a little chance that Clemson could be lining up against OSU in the near future.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,059
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic