Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spring Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 850

Spring Game

Mar 19, 2013, 1:23 PM

Never been to one and was thinking of taking my 8 year old to it. Some have told me it's pretty boring so I'm looking for honest opinions if it's worth the trip. I would have to cancel one of my soccer team's games that afternoon and want to be sure it would be worth it.

Also, how long is the game and do alot of the regular starters play in it? Not sure how it all works.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my kids loved it that age....

Mar 19, 2013, 1:27 PM

Great way to meet and mix with the players. If you go expected the Gameday experience you will be disappointed. They all play, but it's more laid back and PR with the fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh I figure it would not be anything like gamedays....

Mar 19, 2013, 1:29 PM

I understand only about 30k people attend it. Which to me still seems like alot just for a scrimmage.

But kids do get chance to meet players? When I asked earlier on here about that, was told best chance would be at fan appreciation day in the fall.

it msy have changed....

Mar 19, 2013, 1:38 PM

Been about 5 years since I've gone.

When we went, players on the sidelines came to the stands during the scrimmage and signed autographs and talked with fans.

At the end of the scrimmage they hung out on the field signing autographs for quite a while.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are msy their loosers***

Mar 19, 2013, 1:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

me and my son go every yr... make a day out of it

Mar 19, 2013, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Oh I figure it would not be anything like gamedays.... ]

get there for lunch, check out stores, see the game and he gets plenty of autographs from former players

lots of fun, that doesn't cost anything... can't beat it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spring Game

Mar 19, 2013, 1:32 PM

I have gone to every Spring Game for the past 6 years and I always have a great time.. It gives you a chance to see improvements that the team has made since the previous season and also you get to spend a great day in Death Valley..

They also have former players out there who will sign autographs plus the Stadium Store always does a really big sale on the merchandise.. I can't wait for April 13th!!

If you have to cancel soccer games, then it's definitely

Mar 19, 2013, 1:42 PM

worth it.

null

soccerkrzy will not like this***

Mar 19, 2013, 1:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Have you seen her prancing around here today?***

Mar 19, 2013, 1:45 PM

null

Yeah, she swung her soccer satchel at dsp earlier***

Mar 19, 2013, 1:46 PM

Any eyes clawed out?***

Mar 19, 2013, 1:47 PM

null

Replies: 11
| visibility 850
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic