Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did we recruit Sindarius Thornwell and Demetrius Henry?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,588

Did we recruit Sindarius Thornwell and Demetrius Henry?

Mar 19, 2013, 12:59 PM

What happened with those guys? Couple of guys we could, seemingly, have had a shot at.

Djitte is the only big guy, that I can find, that it's being reported we are currently recruiting. Any others?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did we recruit Sindarius Thornwell and Demetrius Henry?

Mar 19, 2013, 1:02 PM

We recruited both, but Thornwell never seemed very interested in Clemson, and it looks like Henry is going to go to Miami.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any other possibilities out there?

Mar 19, 2013, 1:15 PM

Basketball recruiting info is tough to find. Either that or there is little activity on that front.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Calipari signed the top ones as 10th graders. Kind of like

Mar 19, 2013, 1:21 PM

"2001: A Space Od(d)ysey". Soon it will be East Germany of the 50s and planned genetics and then the bidding begins. Follow the money.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any other possibilities out there?

Mar 19, 2013, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Any other possibilities out there? ]

BB( and I sure support him) refuses to kiss the butt of these "handlers" and AAU goons that have so much pull in baskb recruiting..now Martin(c$$t coach) will do anything and pay anything to those "handlers" so he will be hard to beat for most recruits.. good honest straight guys like Roper are the exception

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2013, 1:34 PM

Thornwell wanted tp play up-tempo with OP,, he did not want to play Def like BB requires..

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's from my hometown and he was USuc all the way.

Mar 19, 2013, 1:37 PM

Nothing Clemson could have done with Thornwell.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Savior. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Mar 19, 2013, 2:57 PM

Another site that I visit often, the guys post everyone we have on our board annually and follow them as they make their committments or we fill up. Many are former basketball players and or high school/AAU coaches that love Clemson basketball. The conversations are great and their expertise excellent. Henry has qualifying issues and Thornwell was recruited by Clemson very hard. But as one player that now sits on UNC's bench did when the big boys came calling he lost interest in us. Clemson just got on a forward out of WV by the name of Grantham. He's suppose to be a stud. I hope we offer and push for a committment.His favorite is WVU however they may have issues with numbers. BB is a great coach but he may out necessity have to evolve his offense into an uptempo style. This would greatly improve his recruiting efforts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, Brice was ours till an 11th hour call from Crybaby Roy.***

Mar 19, 2013, 2:59 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks!***

Mar 20, 2013, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Did we recruit Sindarius Thornwell and Demetrius Henry? ]

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,588
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic