Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Basketball Update: Lady Tigers win third straight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Basketball Update: Lady Tigers win third straight

Feb 24, 2013, 4:37 PM

Lady Tigers win third straight

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Basketball Update: Lady Tigers win third straight

Feb 24, 2013, 4:46 PM

so a bunch of players leave and they start playing better. what is up w that?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang, no kidding***

Feb 24, 2013, 4:57 PM

team chemistry is important***

Feb 24, 2013, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Basketball Update: Lady Tigers win third straight ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: team chemistry is important***

Feb 24, 2013, 9:23 PM

The team is younger, the coach is inexperienced, and yet they make free throws and have won three away games in the ACC and have won three games in a row, and today won their 5th ACC game

I have Been critical of Coleman and yet she seems to be doing a better job than Coach Brownell whose team is getting worse as the year goes on.

LOL. What an idiotic comparison.***

Feb 24, 2013, 9:35 PM

Re: LOL. What an idiotic comparison.***

Feb 25, 2013, 12:42 AM

Why?

Because there is simply ZERO correlation between the teams

Feb 25, 2013, 8:30 PM

involved and the comparison of the teams, and who they're playing. Maybe if they played the same exact schedule, but obviously that's not the case. Point blank, you've made an IDIOTIC comparison. You have the common sense of a stump. No offense, but that is obvious.

Re: Because there is simply ZERO correlation between the teams

Feb 25, 2013, 9:43 PM

By your emotional response I can you are upset that Brad has accomplished nothing in his 3 years at Clemson--recruiting is dismal and playing is maybe worse.

I am not impressed by Coleman and would like her gone too.

Re: Because there is simply ZERO correlation between the teams

Feb 25, 2013, 10:25 PM

She took over a mess and this season they have won the most conference games since 2003. We should have known this was a tough job. The men had gone to the NCAA tourney 4 yrs in a row which became 5. Which program was on better footing?

It's gonna take more than 3 yrs to fix the women. No seniors, 2 juniors and young kids with too much responsibility in a power conference like ACC. Bright future but have to get older, experienced.

Are you hearing voices?

Feb 27, 2013, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Because there is simply ZERO correlation between the teams ]

For the reasons I noted, your comparison was irrefutably "idiotic". Sorry if that hurts your feelings or if the voices in your head made the points sound "emotional" or whatever, but I did notice you haven't been able to counter with any substance. Noted.

May want to wait until the end of the year

Feb 25, 2013, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: team chemistry is important*** ]

before making that comparison. There's a lot of bball left. Especially if the women have their easiest chunk of the schedule right now.

The Lady Tigers

Feb 25, 2013, 8:21 AM

Have won games against the bottom feeders in the league. No reason to strike up the band for wins over BC & VT.

Re: The Lady Tigers

Feb 25, 2013, 11:41 AM

BEat UVA a few days ago, not a bottom feeder.

How about that College of Charleston game by the men. 28 point loss was it?

It was Coastal Carolina.***

Feb 25, 2013, 11:42 AM

Re: It was Coastal Carolina.***

Feb 25, 2013, 11:47 AM

Right, even worse, since C of C is a decent team.

Re: The Lady Tigers

Feb 25, 2013, 11:48 AM [ in reply to The Lady Tigers ]

What about UVA? No credit from you at all? They won 2 conference games all last season. We ARE a bottom feeder. The first step is to be the best of the bottom feeders then climb your way to the middle and so forth and so on. This program was a cesspool when she got here.

This was not gonna be easy seeing as though the program gets no administrative support. They are fighting for the same things that killed Jim Davis but she continues to fight for those things needed to take the program at least to the levels of the other programs in the ACC.

Go back and look at other teams that were not even as bad as clemson and it took 6 or 7 years to rebuild and these teams are doing well NOW. This was/is a rebuild. 1 junior, no seniors 1st year PG and most talent are sophs. THEY ARE IN THE ACC.

So wins are the same as losses for the Lady Tigers. Great

Feb 25, 2013, 11:59 AM [ in reply to The Lady Tigers ]

to see how knowledgable some of our fans are.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So wins are the same as losses for the Lady Tigers. Great

Feb 25, 2013, 12:30 PM

Some on here already have an agenda so common sense is suspended. Honestly, information is lacking when it comes to the "fringe" sports so people go on what they know or think they know which ends up being very little.

I can't blame them sometimes but they sound really stupid to people that know whats going on. I know a little about the situation but I know there's even more than that going on.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic