Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Dabo says Tigers are better after stellar recruiting class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Dabo says Tigers are better after stellar recruiting class

Feb 6, 2013, 8:52 PM

Dabo says Tigers are better after stellar recruiting class

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said his Tigers – already a preseason Top 10 by many outlets – got even better on Signing Day. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All of these players have to potential to be great!***

Feb 6, 2013, 9:06 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The future of Clemson football looks great with this class!!

Feb 6, 2013, 9:23 PM

Great bunch of young men. Can't wait to see them hit the field. O'Daniel didn't get much of a shout out. So I'll give one: Much needed addition to the Defensive backfield. Great positive additude that has been pro-Clemson all the way. Natural leader that will make a difference on and off the field!

Re: Front Page Story: Dabo says Tigers are better after stellar recruiting class

Feb 7, 2013, 5:00 AM

16 of 23 of this class is 4 stars or better ! a pretty darn good class by any measure!

what I love reading here is how much Dabo mentions these

Feb 7, 2013, 7:46 AM

guys are GREAT GUYS, not just great players.

I LOVE CLEMSON & I LOVE DABO!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: what I love reading here is how much Dabo mentions these

Feb 7, 2013, 12:07 PM

Agreed! The thing that sets Dabo apart, far apart, from most other coaches is that he doesn't want kids who don't have character, and he won't keep them around long if they mess up and do not correct their behavior. He helps finish the job of making good men out of these athletes. That makes me very proud!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Dabo says Tigers are better after stellar recruiting class

Feb 7, 2013, 12:31 PM

Did he miss Dorian O'Daniel, or was he just omitted from the TN recap piece?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 7, 2013, 2:20 PM

No, Dabo did mention him. Said he was a top prospect in the state, but that's it.
O'Daniel seems to have a strong ego, so Dabo probably didn't feel like he needed to say much. Great addition to the team tho. He'll be great on the field AND a leader on and off the field...

Feb 7, 2013, 3:33 PM

Glad he said it, but I didn't see it in the write up. Maybe I missed it. Thanks for the response. I think he will be a great addition to this team based on the highlights.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic