Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Nuk reflects on 4th-and-16, decision to go pro
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 93
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Nuk reflects on 4th-and-16, decision to go pro

Jan 22, 2013, 12:33 AM

Nuk reflects on 4th-and-16, decision to go pro

Nuk Hopkins talks to TigerNet about his final game as a Tiger and the biggest catch of his career. What are his thoughts on the 2013 season? What is Nuk's special final message to all Clemson fans? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nuk, thank you for your faith and for being a Clemson Tiger!

Jan 22, 2013, 12:42 AM

You will be missed on the field and as a role model for us all.

Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

I can name only 3 drops in his whole career.A warrior indeed

Jan 22, 2013, 12:47 AM

pure unstoppable.The master of verticle

did they all come during the NCSt game this year?***

Jan 22, 2013, 2:44 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the greatest to wear the orange and white

Jan 22, 2013, 1:29 AM

You'll be missed Nuk not just because of your skill as a player but becuase of your humility, hard work, dedication, and love for this school and team. It's funny that you want your casket in orange becuase it remind me of a saying Jeff Davis said.

Tiger born, Tiger breed, and when I die I'll be tiger dead.

Will miss seeing No.6 on Saturdays but look forward to shouting Nuk for whatever team is smart enough to pick you in the first round.

Re: Front Page Story: Nuk reflects on 4th-and-16, decision to go pro***

Jan 22, 2013, 1:31 AM

Re: Front Page Story: Nuk reflects on 4th-and-16, decision to go pro

Jan 22, 2013, 1:45 AM

Wishing you nothing but the best. It was a joy to cheer "Nuuuk" on those special Saturdays. It will be a honor to do the same on Sundays. Whatever color you wear next year does not matter. Whenever I see you I will always see Clemson orange.

Jan 22, 2013, 2:02 AM

'Will certainly miss you next season...
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK.
I wish you ALL the BEST for a successful, healthy, and awesome NFL career.
You can get a few cases of Orange Under Armour to wear under your NFL uniform. :)
BLESSINGS TO YOU!
GO NUUUUUUUK...GO TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nuk! Sure are going to miss you, man! But like Ray Lewis

Jan 22, 2013, 2:36 AM

says, "all good things must come to an end". Yes, I know he wasn't the first guy to say that, but it's true nonetheless. Good luck in the pros, represent Clemson University well and be sure to visit often!! Hopefully the foundation that you helped build is true and strong.

Your Orange-Blooded Brother,

-Nick K

Nuk, thank you for everything!!

Jan 22, 2013, 2:58 AM

You have represented Clemson well, and I know you will continue to do so as you move on to the NFL. We will miss seeing you on the field as a Tiger, but could not ask any more of you than what you have already given. Best of luck to you!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nuuuuuuuuukkkkkkk

Jan 22, 2013, 5:42 AM

Not much more can be said other than thank you and Go Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2013, 5:43 AM

From a greatful Tiger Nation:

THANK YOU for the great memories NUK!!!!!

Your wore the Orange and White with honor young man!!!!

Best hands in football. All in and too deep!

Jan 22, 2013, 5:54 AM

Mr Hopkins has the best hands of any reciever over the last ten years. Young recievers should study how he catches the ball with his hands.Thanks for the hard work and good luck in your career. All In and too deep.

Jan 22, 2013, 5:54 AM

NUK! NUK! NUK! You're one of the best--good luck!

The entire Clemson Nation salutes this fine young man and

Jan 22, 2013, 6:01 AM

wishes him the best in all his endeavors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GOOD LUCK Nuk ! You saved the BEST for last ! See you on TV

Jan 22, 2013, 6:22 AM

next year. GO TIGERS!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Savior. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 22, 2013, 6:35 AM

Class Act!! Go Nuk!!

Jan 22, 2013, 6:37 AM

Thank you Nuk Hopkins for all that you did for Clemson. On and off the football field you were and are an All American in my book. You did everything with class! One of my all time favorite Clemson receivers and players! I wish you nothing but the best as you move forward! Go Tigers!

Jan 22, 2013, 6:43 AM

Thanks, Nuk, for all the memories.

You will always be remembered by the Clemson faithful. How could we not? You will have one of the most enduring moments in our history with the Catch III.

The smile you have, the dedication and all the effort will always be honored.

Remember all the good times you had here, they will hopefully be the moment you look back on and treasure.

And do not forget to come back and finish your degree, if you haven't already.

Florida State

Jan 22, 2013, 6:52 AM

I remember being in Tallahassee before there was a Sammy Watkins. We were sitting behind Nuk's family, and he had a great game. We lost that game, but we could all see the potential in this freshman. He has not disappointed. I feel privileged to have seen him play, and wish him all the best in the NFL.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Florida State

Jan 22, 2013, 7:59 AM

Nuk you have been & will continue to be a great ambassador for Clemson University. Thanks for all the memories & good luck in the NFL!!

Hey, Nuk, you've already made us proud of you for all

Jan 22, 2013, 7:09 AM

time. Now go make all your dreams come true. You deserve a HOF career and everything you've ever wanted. Thanks for the memories and all you've done for Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Thank you NUK!!

Jan 22, 2013, 7:10 AM

Thank you so much for your time at Clemson. You have been and always will be a GREAT Tiger!!!

I join the many fans who wish you a fabulous NFL career.

Come back to THE Death Valley any time you can.
When you return, even though not in a Clemson jersey... you will still hear "NUUUUUUUUUK" from the stands.

And that cheer will echo... in our hearts... forever.

Thanks Nuk

Jan 22, 2013, 7:24 AM

You are a true Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, very happy- very, very proud.

A quiet, humble, disciplined man....Nuk, you are one of the

Jan 22, 2013, 7:41 AM

best to ever wear the ORANGE! Thank you for representing Clemson. It didn't take you but three years to become a true legend.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

One of the most refreshing things about his talent is

Jan 22, 2013, 8:42 AM

that HE never had to talk it up. A role model for all athletes.

Jan 22, 2013, 7:45 AM

Nuk, the first time I met you in person, ( I'm sure you remember this) I was standing at the Clemson bull Pin last season at the USUC baseball game in cootlumbia. I saw you walk up and you were just standing there looking around and I shouted out Hey Nukkk. All the other Clemson fans in the area then started calling out your name NUKKKK. With a big smile in a shy way you acknowledged all of us and walked away with that great big smile of yours. I hope you know Nuk that the 4th & 16 catch will be remembered for ever but, there were many other awesome catches you would have been remembered for. You were an awesome Clemson player way before that catch. There were many other great catches before that one. I/We will miss you dearly, but we do understand that the best thing for NUK is the NFL. We Love you NuK. You're a Great Clemson Tiger!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2013, 8:16 AM

Thanks Nuk, you will always be a favorite Tiger. Continue to make us proud in the NFL.

Jan 22, 2013, 8:17 AM

Thanks, Nuk. Your last play, the best i have ever seen.

1950 Clemson Tiger!!!

Thank You Nuk***

Jan 22, 2013, 8:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is awesome to see any Tiger succeed, but especially

Jan 22, 2013, 8:24 AM

sweet for us from the area to watch a local boy do exceptionally well! Tear 'em up in the pros NUUUUUUUUK!!!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Thank you, Nuk. You are a true Tiger, and

Jan 22, 2013, 8:29 AM

I know you will just continue your greatness in the league. We are blessed to have you as part of the Clemson family.

Please visit when you can. You are our family and will be..

Jan 22, 2013, 8:29 AM

Nuk, Please visit when you can. You are our family and will be missed. We are proud of you and will be watching as you continue to fulfill all of your hopes and dreams. We will be yelling 'Nuk' no matter where you find yourself. Know that while you are away from home you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
You will forever be a son of Clemson!

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2013, 8:33 AM

Nuk,Your performance against LSU was one of the greatest in Clemson Tiger history...amazing, truly amazing! Thank you for all you have done for the program. I'll be watching you on Sunday and look forward to seeing you and CJ in the pro-bowl together. God bless you and keep you! Hank J

Jan 22, 2013, 8:38 AM

You're an awesome player and an awesome individual, Nuk. Can't wait to see you tearing it up in the NFL. Thank you for three incredible years!

Jan 22, 2013, 8:38 AM

Good luck in the NFL and you should be proud of what you have accomplished and how you accomplised it. I have enjoyed watching you play here at Clemson and will be rooting for you wherever you end up. Go Tigers.

Easily the best WR to ever play for Clemson

Jan 22, 2013, 8:44 AM

Gonna miss you buddy! Good luck in the NFL.

Jan 22, 2013, 8:48 AM

Nuk,
We are all sorry to see you leave a year early but as I reflect back on your 3 years at Clemson and all of the memorable plays, I realize that I have so many memories of great plays, that there is no need to add to it with a 4th year because you can't get any better!

You stayed out of trouble and away from scandle and showed the country what it means to be a Clemson Tiger...a man first and a great football player second. Your parents and your extended family in the Clemson area should be very proud of you!

I can't wait to see you at the next level. I am proud to know that some of my Iptay dollars went to you to provide you with an education while you entertained all of us fans on the field.

Best of luck in the draft and next year with an injury free and successful rookie season! We will all be cheering for you!
With warmest personal regards,

Ken Jackson
Asheville, NC
Class of 1976

Re:A Clemson legend

Jan 22, 2013, 8:52 AM

Thanks Nuk for so many memories. Remember: "Never give up and never give in"

He will be a Pro's Pro. He could be another Hines Ward.***

Jan 22, 2013, 8:57 AM

NUK!!! Thank you!!***

Jan 22, 2013, 8:58 AM

best WR ever at Clemson - should be 1st All-American 2012***

Jan 22, 2013, 9:21 AM

Jan 22, 2013, 9:33 AM

Thank you, Nuk, for always representing Clemson with class and pride. You will always be one of our favorite Tigers of all time. Best of luck in the NFL. Whatever team you go to, we will wear your jersey with pride (hopefully it's the Falcons so we can see you play) :)

And these folks never saw you perform at ladies camp :)***

Jan 22, 2013, 9:37 AM

Best of Luck, Nuk! ******

Jan 22, 2013, 9:42 AM

Thank you, Nuuuuukkk! Always a Tiger!***

Jan 22, 2013, 9:44 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks and best of luck!

Jan 22, 2013, 10:05 AM

You will be missed but your decision is completely understood. We look forward to following your career in the NFL. There are many more "NUUUUK"s to come. Go TIGERS!

My favorite receiver EVER behind Frank Magwood...

...Danny always said that Frank had the best hands on that '81 team.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK !!!!!!

Thank you for all your hard work, but most of all thank you for the will to win and the will to never give up! You play with emotion, not through words or dance moves, but through making play after play!

You are the "Silent Warrior" and the best receiver that I've had the pleasure of watching in the 41 years of my life!!!

Everytime you get a pass in the NFL, I'll be yelling "NUUUUUUUUK!!!!!"

Jan 22, 2013, 10:06 AM

Looking forward to seeimg "Nuk" in the NFL. Remember a catch phrase at my house was "God Bless Charlie Waters" and then became "God Bless Dewight Clark". Looking forward to "God Bless Nuk Hopkins".

You will be missed, but never forgotten!

Jan 22, 2013, 10:09 AM

Nuk...you will always hold a special place in all of our hearts. We have never doubted your commitment to be a Tiger through and through. As you move on to the NFL, just remember that we are your family, and that we will be cheering you on, no matter what team you play on. That is because you represented us well throughout your career and we are very proud of you. We never know how long our careers will be and this will be the same for you. My advice would be to take it all in! Breathe it up! Taste the success you have from all of the hard work! While you do this, we all know that your blood is SOLID ORANGE!

God Bless You Brother!

Jan 22, 2013, 10:11 AM

Thank you DeAndre for the fine man you have become. You represent Clemson, your family and most importantly, yourself very well. I wish you much success in your future endeavors. It would be nice if you ended up playing with the Vikings or Falcons, but wherever you play you will have a fan here.

Sincerely,

Steve W.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2013, 10:16 AM

Nuk you are the best! We appreciate your hard work and efforts on the field. Continue the hard work and effort because we want to watch you play for many more years, whenever we see you on the field we will see a Clemson Tiger, no matter the color of your uniform we know the All In Orange is on the inside.. Thanks for playing at Clemson...

We Love ya Nuk!!

Jan 22, 2013, 10:31 AM

Thanks for being a Clemson Tiger. YOu sure are exciting to watch and best of luck to you in the pro's. GodSpeed!

Jan 22, 2013, 10:37 AM

Nuk, thanks for all the memories you gave us on the field. More importantly, however, I want to say thanks for being an outstanding role model for my three boys off the field. I can only hope that with any success they achieve in life that they can accept it with the humility and class that you have throughout your stellar career at Clemson. Best of luck to you as you move on to the NFL. We look forward to watching you on Sundays.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!!

People tend to forget

Jan 22, 2013, 10:48 AM

His freshman year, coming in and having to put the entire receiving corps on his back. He was the only guy anybody we played ever had to worry about covering. It's been fun seeing him develop as a player, seeing him going tooth and nail against decent corners to ripping up a great LSU defense even when they know the ball is coming his way. Great work ethic and a good hearted kid. Good luck Nuk!

Re: Nuk

Jan 22, 2013, 10:59 AM

Thank you for all of your hard work! My family looks forward to following your career. We will be pulling for you and praying for you.

THANK YOU Nuk for being a Clemson Tiger!

Jan 22, 2013, 11:02 AM

You will always be remembered as one of the GREAT Clemson Tigers of all time. TigerNation wishes you the very best in the NFL and in life. We will be watching you and cheering for you. We hope that when you get a chance you will come back home to visit the rest of your fellow Tigers.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK! :)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nuke with quote of the year, "my casket will be orange.."

Jan 22, 2013, 11:04 AM

LOVE this guy.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Jan 22, 2013, 11:15 AM

Nukkkk I look forward to watching your NFL career. You revitalized hope in myself and this fanbase. Watching you make catch after catch was amazing. Come back and visit often! One Clemson!

Jan 22, 2013, 11:54 AM

Good Luck and GOD BLESS,Nuk !!!!!! Thanks for the memories !!!!!!!!! Best of Luck to ya' in the NFL and LIFE !!!!!!!

Jan 22, 2013, 12:05 PM

The best W/R ever T Clemson...good luck in the next level. God Bless You.

thanks nuuuuk! good luck in the nfl.***

Jan 22, 2013, 12:51 PM

Thank you Deandre Hopkins...

Jan 22, 2013, 1:11 PM

I'll never forget the first time I ever saw you in the gym over at Daniel. Skinny little kid with big hands and fingers that seemed to wrap around the basketball. My childhood friend, Jeff Maness told me that night, "Deandre is going to be very special. When he leaves Daniel the sky is the limit for him." Of course, he was thinking basketball but still he could see something great in you. I'm very thankful to be able to say that I watched you win the state championship in Columbia and I was able to watch you end your collegiate career with a big victory against LSU. Nothing can stop you but you. Always stay humble and remember where you came from. God bless you Deandre Hopkins.

Jan 22, 2013, 1:06 PM

Best wishes in the NFL. God bless!. Class of 1970

Nuuuuuk!!! I will be a fan of whatever team you play on.

Jan 22, 2013, 1:42 PM

Best d#m# reciever Clemson University has ever had. Good Luck #6.

Thanks for everything Nuk!! Good luck in the pros! You've

Jan 22, 2013, 2:01 PM

Got a fan for life!

Good luck in the NFL Nuk!

Jan 22, 2013, 2:03 PM

I look forward to watching you play on Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays...and the occasional Saturday...again. May God bless you and your family in all that you do. You are a wonderful representative of your family and OUR family...THE university of South Carolina...Clemson University.

Kudos NUKE for a job well done at Tigertown..& now the NFL.

Jan 22, 2013, 2:10 PM

Much success in the future #6..on & off the field..and look forward to your returning to your Orange roots when time allows..for you'll always be welcomed back til the end of time.

GoTiGERs...and GoNuK!!

Cheers, "Lightbulb" Bill in Hilton Head Island, SC

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for being the consumate Tiger.

Jan 22, 2013, 2:18 PM

Best of luck with a great NFL career.

Jan 22, 2013, 3:31 PM

I have had a few favorite receivers in my 30+ years of watching Clemson football, but you will go up there with one of my favorites, Jerry Butler. Thanks for making my mouth drop every time you made a catch I wasn't sure was possible! I will miss seeing you play for my Tigers, but don't forget we will be pulling for you wherever you go!
Go Tigers and...Good Luck Nuk!

Jan 22, 2013, 4:01 PM

NUUUKKKKK, thank you for everything. You are a true Clemson Tiger and a class act. You will do great things at the next level. GO TIGERS!!!

Told you at Ladies Clinic you where the MAN! You proved it!!

Jan 22, 2013, 4:37 PM

GOOD LUCK!!!

RE:

Jan 22, 2013, 5:01 PM

Thank you!

It was a lot of fun and also a privilege to yell "NUK" at the top of my lungs on Saturday's!

I look forward to watching you have a ton of success in the NFL, and always know you will be loved by the TIGER nation!

Awesome Nuk !

Jan 22, 2013, 5:09 PM

You won't the the only Clemson man buried in an orange casket. Best of luck young man !

Nuk....thanks for the ride. Best of luck in the NFL & life.

Jan 22, 2013, 5:24 PM

God bless!

Jan 22, 2013, 5:57 PM

Thanks Nuke for all the hard work you gave to the team and all the good memories

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Nuk reflects on 4th-and-16, decision to go pro***

Jan 22, 2013, 6:23 PM

Thank you!!

Jan 22, 2013, 6:28 PM

DeAndre Hopkins A.K.A Nuuuuuuukke as been nothing but one of, if not, the greatest wr ever to to touch Howard's rock with those god gifted hands!! It's sucks your leaving cuz I believe this program is so close to its peak but we all know who got us there! We'll see you on Sundays my friend god bless!!!

Jan 22, 2013, 6:33 PM

Enjoyed watching you represent Clemson University in a professional way. Hope your career in the NFL is great and look forward to seeing you back in Clemson when you can make it back. Best Wishes! NUUUUUKKK

Jan 22, 2013, 6:46 PM

GOD speed NUK Stay true to your heart,never forget where you come from and you will be fine.You have all the talent and heart required to be the best.

NNNNNNUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Jan 22, 2013, 6:48 PM

NNNNNNUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Jan 22, 2013, 7:17 PM

Nuk,

It was my pleasure as a Daniel alum to watch you during your career there. It was also a privilege to watch you at Clemson where I grew up and loved the Tigers. I believe you are the best athlete to ever come from Daniel and the best reciever at Clemson ever. Good luck in the NFL.

Tim Putnam

Jan 22, 2013, 7:20 PM

Nuk,
The Silent Assassin. You will always be one of my favorite Tigers of all time! Possibly the favorite after that casket comment. We all knew you were going to be special when you were in high school but you have by far exceeded everyone's expectations both on and off the field. Thanks for the memories! Good luck in the pros!

Thanks Man!

Jan 22, 2013, 7:30 PM

Nuk, best of luck. Now I can pull for you and CJ in the league. Part of making us a top tier program is having kids grow into first rounders as Juniors. You did more than your part and I thank you. Best of luck!

NUK Tiger Heart

Jan 22, 2013, 8:41 PM

Thank you NUK! From the first catch you made as a Freshman Tiger, I knew you were the man. You are and always have been my favorite Tiger pass catcher. Please, come back to the Palmetto State and mentor young people. Be that guy that inspired you to keep your book of goals. But whatever, always be the NUK we all love and cherish. You are a state treasure.

Now you and Tom Brady go and reset some records! Go NUK the Tiger!

NUK IS A TRUE BEAST

Jan 22, 2013, 9:38 PM

your the man nuk. im young and if i live to be 100 i will never forget all of your great catches. we all knew when you were a freshman you were goin to be a star. dont forget us because i PROMISE you tiger nation will NEVER forget you. i look forward to watching you become successful in the nfl. good luck NUUUUUUUKKKKKK.

Thanks for the effort, teamwork, thrills & wins. Good luck!***

Jan 22, 2013, 9:48 PM

Jan 22, 2013, 9:58 PM

Thank you for a wonderful time at Clemson; we will all be pulling for you in the pros.

Jan 22, 2013, 10:24 PM

Thank YOU, Nuk! You personify what a college athlete should be. Good luck at the next level. You will be sorely missed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2013, 10:25 PM

Nuk, you are my favorite, all time, Clemson receiver and I have been cheering for the Tigers for more than 45 years! Thank you for helping our football team win some wonderful games. May our dear Lord bless you and your family as you enter the NFL draft. Please come back to a home game or 2 in the fall. We will miss you. Love you lots!

Jan 22, 2013, 11:50 PM

Well I hope he did take it all in, and the memory last a lifetime. After speaking with former players such as Barry Richardson and Michael Palmer the reply to how coming out of the tunnel or onto a pro field compares to coming down the hill in Memorial stadium and quiet moment occurs.... passes over their body and sometimes a head shake and then the reply...."Nothing", "Nothing compares to that", "nope"....then another quiet moment before they continue on to where they were originally heading....NUK, you did big things and Clemson hates to see you go. Some of the best memories of your lifetime may be behind you and hate to see you go so early but big wish of luck to you in your journeys ahead!

Thanks for the memories, Nuk!

Jan 24, 2013, 8:21 AM

Congrats on a GREAT career Nuk! Your records may someday be broken, but you will not soon be forgotten! I hope that somehow you can go to the Panthers so that all Clemson fans will have the chance to watch you play either on TV or in person! Thanks for all you did for our university! Hope you continue to set records in the NFL!

Jan 24, 2013, 9:13 AM

Thank You DeAndre for all the great times on Saturdays in Death Valley. I always said you had the best hands on the team! Good Luck Nuk!!!!!

Replies: 93
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic