Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Clemson offers Texas QB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,993

Recruit Update: Clemson offers Texas QB

Jan 14, 2013, 12:17 PM

Clemson offers Texas QB

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like the Chad making use of those Texas ties***

Jan 14, 2013, 12:18 PM

Re: Sounds like the Chad making use of those Texas ties

Jan 14, 2013, 12:32 PM

are those those string ties? bolo ties?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

rattlesnake necktie***

Jan 14, 2013, 12:49 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chad's getting in early with the guy so he can bring him

Jan 14, 2013, 12:54 PM

to wherever he's coaching in 2015.

Joking but halfway serious.

Re: Chad's getting in early with the guy so he can bring him

Jan 14, 2013, 5:45 PM

I'm hoping that The Chad realizes the pressure that all those interviews has put on this years recruiting. And hopefully he won't except any interviews next year unless it's a job he really want's, and can have the job just by saying yes I'll take it. I also hope that The Chad can't even go to the crap house without Jeff learning how The Chad runs every part of the Clemson offense. Personally I do believe that Jeff will make a very good offensive Coordinator, and that he would be at Clemson for a very long time. At one time in Jeff's life, his dad, Brad Scott was a very good offensive Coordinator at FSU with a NC connected to his name. And I think it was in 93 when Brad's offense beat Spurrier's offense that led to a NC for FSU. So, I think that we all could agree that Jeff comes from stock in the offensive game of college FB. I hope that Dabo has put Jeff or someone in place getting them ready to take over our offense at any time that Chad leaves, and they can run our offence as well or better than The Chad....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad's getting in early with the guy so he can bring him

Jan 14, 2013, 10:08 PM

I was hoping Dabo was absorbing the playbook too. But yes we do need to prepare to replace Chad. I think we might be able to hold one to him for 2 more years but would be shocked if he was around longer then that. However I don't think it will be a big deal by then because we will have somebody in-house that can replace him seamlessly.

I see it exactly the opposite...

Jan 14, 2013, 11:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Chad's getting in early with the guy so he can bring him ]

... the fact that a highly sought after coach (Morris) interviewed and still decided to stay and even speaks highly of the school is a big deal to current players and recruits alike. Coaches interviewing is standard practice once you get into the higher ranks of college football. If he interviews every single year and even for non FBS openings, that might be a different story.

Problem with That Caddie

Jan 14, 2013, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Chad's getting in early with the guy so he can bring him ]

When kids see how special Clemson campus and family is, they realize that position coach isn't everything. Not always, but many times.

BTW

Jan 14, 2013, 11:00 PM

If you live in Texas or Florida, how could you not consider Clemson where the "Blue Ridge Yawns it's Greatness" truly God's country. It's a special place, no matter who the coach is.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,993
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic