Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Boulware turning heads at Under Armour All-America practices
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Boulware turning heads at Under Armour All-America practices

Jan 3, 2013, 3:18 PM

Boulware turning heads at Under Armour All-America practices

Clemson commit Ben Boulware has been drawing rave reviews from coaches at the event and some even compared him to former NFL linebacker Zach Thomas. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see CONFIDENCE brimming

Jan 3, 2013, 3:21 PM

in that smile!

WHILE DOWN THERE AS NKEMDICHE

Jan 3, 2013, 9:38 PM

If his mommy was ok with him playing in the UA game?

PLAYER--COACH ?!?

Jan 3, 2013, 3:24 PM

"Near perfect tackling form" makes him automatically qualified for a coaching position IMO!!! This is the kind of recruit we need---Headhunter, not some prima donna with a bunch of stars in his eyes living off a 'reputation' from a magazine ranking.

Re: Front Page Story: Boulware turning heads at Under Armour All-America practices

Jan 3, 2013, 3:29 PM

Was watching practice coverage on ESPN yesterday. During LB vs RB one-on-one Boulware absolutely creams this RB. Tom Luginbill, ESPN's head recruiting analyst said, "Boulware is just nasty." "I mean nasty."

Re: Front Page Story: Boulware turning heads at Under Armour All-America practices

Jan 3, 2013, 3:49 PM

I saw that too! The next play after that, he releases on the QB, but the camera didn't show it, haha.

Jan 3, 2013, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Boulware turning heads at Under Armour All-America practices ]

Ben is making "Clowney" tackles. Where's the love ESPN?

This kid is the real deal. Total stud.

Jan 3, 2013, 4:41 PM

he will make our LB's better.

Re: This kid is the real deal. Total stud.

Jan 3, 2013, 5:00 PM

Whoever his recruiter is better stay close...and I hope BV and Dabo are giving this young man some love as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am as pumped about him as any recruit we have

Jan 3, 2013, 5:03 PM

After watching the shrine bowl you can just tell he is a player, and he is going to be here at another peak in Clemson football.

his brother already plays baseball for us, i don't think bb

Jan 4, 2013, 4:42 AM [ in reply to Re: This kid is the real deal. Total stud. ]

is one of the kids we have to worry about going anywhere else, he seems to genuinely want to be a part of the tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

B'BS'B

Jan 3, 2013, 5:07 PM

I think Ben "Body Slamming" Boulware would be appropriate! Smart player, good instincts, diciplined and runs through people. Oh yeah, and body slams people! I like the nastiness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us not be deceived by phrases about ‘Man taking charge of his own destiny.’ All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be. - C.S. Lewis

Now..I LIKE a player who loves Clemson like BEN does & wants

Jan 3, 2013, 5:58 PM

to play for The TIGERS! Need more like him But times are changing and the young men today are all about what's in it for them..and not what they can do for the school.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2013, 11:33 PM

Our future is very bright!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2013, 11:38 PM

Mooooose!!!!!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic