Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Love this team..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Love this team..

Dec 8, 2012, 8:54 PM

love Brownell.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doing a good job right now***

Dec 8, 2012, 8:55 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Da#% Right!!***

Dec 8, 2012, 8:55 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you love getting drilled by crappy purdue and not

Dec 8, 2012, 8:56 PM

even making the nit last year. Dont have many expectations do you

wut is this?***

Dec 8, 2012, 8:58 PM

Forest - trees thingy?***

Dec 8, 2012, 8:59 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

or troll...

Dec 8, 2012, 9:01 PM

notsureifserious.jpg

Your mother loved getting drilled last nit.***

Dec 8, 2012, 9:00 PM [ in reply to So you love getting drilled by crappy purdue and not ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BOOM!!!***

Dec 8, 2012, 9:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what she said.***

Dec 8, 2012, 9:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mother jokes huh? very mature. You are brave behind

Dec 8, 2012, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Your mother loved getting drilled last nit.*** ]

that keyboard

You come off as an obnoxious troll from behind a keyboard!

Dec 8, 2012, 9:06 PM

nm

I dont personally attack anyone. But thats clemson fans

Dec 8, 2012, 9:07 PM

for you. You guys arent elite in anything so i guess your just bitter

If your brave enough to crack on someones mother then

Dec 8, 2012, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Your mother loved getting drilled last nit.*** ]

let me know when your at clemson and see how brave you are in person

Mickey D's on 123?

Dec 8, 2012, 9:08 PM

That's where I always meet up for taking e-fights to real life.

Probably loves the football team s 10-2 as well***

Dec 8, 2012, 9:08 PM [ in reply to So you love getting drilled by crappy purdue and not ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I did not love that.***

Dec 8, 2012, 9:09 PM

Yep, Brad Brownell can flat out coach. Down 4 to a top 10

Dec 8, 2012, 8:57 PM

team after struggling on offense...great effort to close the half.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

lets see how great of a coach he is after a 15 win season

and cant even make the freakin nit. you are used to being bad for so long you accept it. thats what is wrong with clemson

What do you think Brownell should be doing that he doesn't

Dec 8, 2012, 9:02 PM

do already? What would you do differently?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Win National Championships. Duh.***

Dec 8, 2012, 9:04 PM

recruit players that can shoot the ball***

Dec 8, 2012, 9:07 PM [ in reply to What do you think Brownell should be doing that he doesn't ]

--

Yeah, honestly I'm kinda shocked Brownell hasn't thought of

Dec 8, 2012, 9:12 PM

that yet. His philosophy of recruiting kids who can't shoot clearly doesn't work.

What's wrong with Clemson are "fans" like you.***

Dec 8, 2012, 9:03 PM [ in reply to lets see how great of a coach he is after a 15 win season ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Check my logo its not hard to figure out***

Dec 8, 2012, 9:05 PM

Time to take out the trash, Crump.

nm

Re: Time to take out the trash, Crump.

Dec 8, 2012, 9:18 PM

Why even respond to her? She will go away if you don't "feed" her.

Red Tide. Algae slime that even the ocean can't deal with.***

Dec 8, 2012, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Check my logo its not hard to figure out*** ]

Your profile says fan.

Dec 8, 2012, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Check my logo its not hard to figure out*** ]

But clearly that's a lie.

Re: Check my logo its not hard to figure out***

Dec 8, 2012, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Check my logo its not hard to figure out*** ]

I see you you're a bandwagon fan. Good for you.

Re: lets see how great of a coach he is after a 15 win season

Dec 8, 2012, 9:10 PM [ in reply to lets see how great of a coach he is after a 15 win season ]

Send this pos back where he came from.

Re: lets see how great of a coach he is after a 15 win season

Dec 8, 2012, 9:11 PM [ in reply to lets see how great of a coach he is after a 15 win season ]

> and cant even make the freakin nit. you are used to
> being bad for so long you accept it. thats what is
> wrong with clemson

Hmmm. Brownell might be the best coach we have in any sport. Basketball is the third sport in my hierarchy, but even I can tell a good thing when we've got one. We're lucky to have him now and will be luckier still to have him a couple of years from now.

Win/Lose, this game will help in ACC play.***

I don't question his ability to coach. I think we are more

sound fundamentally than we have been in a long, long time, maybe ever. We look solid and well coached on both ends of the floor. Under Brownlee, we rarely get blown out and the team nevr quits. I love all of that about Brownwell and his teams.

His legacy at Clemson, however, will be determined by how well he can recruit, and whether or not he can eventually get some blue-chippers in here that can get us deeper into the NCAA tournament. If he can't, we will continue to be a perennial NIT/out in one round NCAA team.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I agree and he's got a lot of youth playing.

Dec 8, 2012, 9:12 PM

You build a program, it doesn't happen overnight. But so far he's doing things the right way. We'll not attract the blue-chippers until we cement a base.

We are ridiculously young, and the fact that we have hung

Dec 8, 2012, 9:16 PM

with a legitimate top 10 team this long speaks volumes in my book.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: We are ridiculously young, and the fact that we have hung

Dec 8, 2012, 9:17 PM

Young with 2 seniors starting?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Yes.***

Dec 8, 2012, 9:18 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic