Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We Shouldn't Make Excuses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

We Shouldn't Make Excuses

Dec 8, 2012, 4:18 AM

We shouldn't make excuses about why we Lost to South Carolina for the 4th consecutive year in a row, We have just been flat out beat by More Physical teams and teams that wanted it more. Playing down to ACC competitors like Wake Forest, Duke, BC, Maryland, and VT ( Yes Their VT, but they were A$$ this year) every week does not prepare us to play the Big Boys. This Loss to Carolina is not something we should take lightly, Bottom Line is the Last 4 Big National Stage Games we have played in we have Lost. Lets Not Forget that Little Debacle down in South Beach. We Have a chance to put all this HorseS### to rest, now, December 31st, this NEXT game. Beating LSU on a national stage would be huge for our program and give us some redemption and credibility. Dabo hasn't gotten these guys strapped up and ready for big Boy Ball and thats what were going against on New Years Eve, So for Gods Sakes Dabo and Squad, Get your sh## together and Kick Some A$$ in The ATL. Beat LSU and send a message. Lets Get Physical and Shove these Bayou Bengal Sons A ####### around a lil bit. Lets Open some Holes and run the Ball right up there throat and then when they crash the run lets hit NUK, SAMMY, MARTAVIS, ANYBODY for the Play ACTION DEEP BOMB. LETS GO TIGERS, BEAT SOME A$$. See Y'all IN ATL.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We Shouldn't Make Excuses

Dec 8, 2012, 4:47 AM

Your right .We should not make excuses.
However ,it does not mask the fact that our coaching staff was taken to the wood shed by Spurrier.
He flat ### out coached our team.He made Dabo (and I said it once so I'll say it again)look like a ex-real estate salesman turned head coach,and Chad Morris look like a high school coached 2 years removed.Where were our half time adjustments? There were none.
And our defense ,much the same except I can't fault Brent as much considering he didn't have half talent our offense had to work with.
No,I won't make excuses for losing to USC.However,three games next season might begin to tell the story.And you know which three games they are.

I think our defense is too in awe of our skill positions

Dec 8, 2012, 7:30 PM

to be worth a synonym.

Re: We Shouldn't Make Excuses

Dec 8, 2012, 8:42 PM

I dont think I would classify SCAR as the big boys...LOL

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive