2 chatters in TigerActive   Go!  
Front Page » TigerNet Forums » Archives » Tiger Board Archive

Topic: Football Player Update: Hopkins on his NFL future
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 2:36 AM by: sgt tiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

Back to [ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Re: Football Player Update: Hopkins on his NFL future [4]
Posted: Dec 8, 2012 6:21 PM

If we get everybody back that can stay next season. Offensive records from this year will fall like a hard summer rain. IMHO, we will see the best offense to EVER take the field at Clemson. And I do mean from the very start of all time record keeping. The Offense would be so well polished, that we could hang 30 plus on the best defense that next season would have to offer. Including the SEC, BIG 10/12, Pac, and ACC. I'm basing my opinion from our skill players experience, and what should be one of our best O lines in many many MOONS. ALSO, if we land 95% of our defensive recruits we're after that can make an instant impact as true freshmen. We can and most likely will make a run for the crystal Football in 2013. Hopefully the dumpers will get all their pissing and moaning out during the off season. And jump into our wagon (the pumper's wagon) come September. I haven't been this excited about Clemson FB in a very long time. And I'm saying the type of excitement as in really believing that our Clemson can win it all. Amen!!! GOOOOOOOO TIGERSSSSSS!!!

497 people have read this post

Subject (Replies: 4) Author Date Posted
Football Player Update: Hopkins on his NFL future
Crump® Dec 8, 2012 2:50 PM
Nuke Hopkins
Prime T. Tiger Dec 8, 2012 5:23 PM
I think it's Nuk, not Nuke****************
1972 Tiger® Dec 8, 2012 6:27 PM
Re: Football Player Update: Hopkins on his NFL future
allorangeallthetime52® Dec 8, 2012 6:21 PM
i hear ya!
sgt tiger® Dec 9, 2012 2:36 AM