Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I said back when Nkemdiche committed to us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,842

I said back when Nkemdiche committed to us

Nov 28, 2012, 1:40 PM

that Adams was the better player. I watched both films and Adams is unblockable. He is more explosive and has a great motor, that brings it every play. Hearing Ryan Bartow say this morning that we're the clear leader for him jacked me up. Also that Clemson probably lands the NY DE. Also that we have a very good chance to land Lawson also. He also said we're the sure leader for Crowder who he thinks maybe the best OL on our team in year two that he is that good. He is a very good run blocker

On Nkemdiche it all depends on if he takes any of his official visits to us. If he does, we still have a great shot

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I said back when Nkemdiche committed to us

Nov 28, 2012, 1:44 PM

We need Alexander as much as any of these guys- would like to get them all for the best class imaginable.

Nov 28, 2012, 1:49 PM

Thanks for that info. Adams and Pagano are the makings of a dominant, run-stopping DL. I'm excited about the defensive players coming in. Add Lawson and/or Nkemdiche and we're very good up front for a long time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

February is a long ways away in regards to recruiting

Nov 28, 2012, 1:49 PM

things can change overnight so we'll just have to hope all these guys take officials here and hope they can find a way to sign on signing day....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Adams was here for 2 weeks straight, Lawson was here last

Nov 28, 2012, 1:55 PM

week. I think Alexander was here too, but he has been here a few times.

Nov 28, 2012, 1:55 PM

We may also have a shot at DB Adrian Baker according to TCI. He is committed to fsu but since stoops is leaving I think his recruitment is open again.

Nov 28, 2012, 2:57 PM

not to be contrary but Will Likely is a lot better than Baker. IMO. If we get Likely and Alexander in the secondary along with Admas, Ebo, Lawson, Pagano, Lawson#2 we will have a (wait for it...) SEC calibur defese 4 and 5 stars on the field and in our 2 and 3 deep rotations. We could compete for a national championship sooner than later

In general, a defensive tackle is a greater commodity than a

Nov 28, 2012, 1:56 PM

defensive end, simply because there just aren't that many D-1 defensive tackles coming out of high school.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re:True***

Nov 28, 2012, 8:15 PM

Saw Grayson's first game of the season and Nkemdiche...

Nov 28, 2012, 2:02 PM

was a non factor and was easily handled by a pot bellied out of shape offensive lineman. Nkemdiche maybe talented, but what we have seen with his personality throughout the recruiting process is that he has character issues. He got one of his best friends, who was on scholarship to MSU and may have had a chance to play there, to transfer here and be a walk on where he virtually has no chance of ever playing. Also, he lived with this friend for a period of time while his parents were MIA. He then decommits from Clemson, and by all indications is headed to Ole Miss. That says a lot about what type of person he is. Nkemdiche can turn out to be a great player, but he could also turnout to be a bust with his selfish attitude.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saw Grayson's first game of the season and Nkemdiche...

Nov 28, 2012, 2:13 PM

Hey, say what you will, but if he decides he wants to sign with Clemson, we will take him! Count on it!

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,842
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic