Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Morris says Clemson need to focus on Tigers not Gamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,734

Front Page Story: Morris says Clemson need to focus on Tigers not Gamecocks

Nov 19, 2012, 1:16 PM

Morris says Clemson need to focus on Tigers not Gamecocks

Chad Morris said his offense has to continue to do the things that have elevated the group to the No. 4 scoring offense in the country and the No. 6 offense overall in the nation. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Morris says Clemson need to focus on Tigers not Gamecocks

Nov 19, 2012, 1:24 PM

Single safety means someone is going to be 1-on-1 with an extra man in the box, Nuk or Watkins. Pick your poison.

That said, I don't think they do that against us. They'll do what FSU did and that is allow their front 7 to handle the running game and put an extra guy back to help out.

I expect to see a lot of back shoulder throws on the sideline with safeties playing deep, Ford down the seam, and quick throws to minimize the pass rush.

AE/OL is going to be the difference in this game. If they can be successful on the ground, Clemson will win the game.

Nov 19, 2012, 1:26 PM

Whatever the approach was last year, let's do the opposite of that.

^^^This^^^^***

Nov 19, 2012, 1:27 PM

Nov 19, 2012, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Morris says Clemson need to focus on Tigers not Gamecocks ]

I think we should forfeit the game. I heard Corey Miller say that the gamecock defense will totally dominate our offense. We will not be able to run the ball because their defense is too strong and powerful. We will not be able to pass the ball because our receivers will not be able to get off the line of scrimmage because their cornerbacks will manhandle them. So, we will not be able to pass or run the ball. What is left to do? The funny thing about this situation is that Wofford and LSU were able to run the ball on them and Tennessee and Arkansas were abnle to pass the ball on them. Why not us? I forgot we play in the weak ACC. What conference does Wofford play in?

Clemson needs to destroy the coots

Nov 19, 2012, 8:00 PM

and again and again and again and again

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson needs to destroy the coots

Nov 19, 2012, 9:26 PM

Well said let's just go out and do it. We don't have to worry about staying focused in this one. Everybody will come ready to play.

Nov 20, 2012, 5:00 AM

its quite simple if we negate the run and make show have to throw.. we are doing our job.. we need to keep him from running on 3rd and long.. secondary HAS to keep their eyes on their responsibility keep their eyes out the backfield

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2012, 7:46 AM

that worked great against NCSTATE.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson needs to play smash mouth D for a change!

Nov 20, 2012, 6:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson needs to destroy the coots ]

If the D could get their crazy on and unload on these SOBs, it could be an 82-20 type of game!

If they run at will on us and their D gets their crazy on, it could be as ugly as last year's Orange bowl.

Whoever has the D that shows up to play will win. And by "show up" I mean they will have the attitude that they will inflict their will on the other team and will not be denied.

It is the last game of the season guys, do you have it in you? Shock the world!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,734
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic