Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Sunday night news and notes as Dabo previews South Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Sunday night news and notes as Dabo previews South Carolina

Nov 18, 2012, 7:33 PM

Sunday night news and notes as Dabo previews South Carolina

Clemson head coach previews this week's game against South Carolina and reviews the Tigers' 62-48 win over North Carolina on Saturday. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Sunday night news and notes as Dabo previews South Carolina

Nov 18, 2012, 8:26 PM

What was the dust-up involving Dalton Freeman in 3Q after our last score? Dalton obviously was not happy about something and Dabo and Coach Robbie told him to not worry about it and play on.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Sunday night news and notes as Dabo previews South Carolina

Nov 19, 2012, 11:53 AM

Will the Tigers get any love if.... We beat USC-C, who beat up Georgia, if Georgia beats Alabama. When we have a 1-lost to the #4 ranked team at their house after leading 3 of 4 quarters. I see our argument because KSU(beat bad), Oregon (lost to #13 at home), Fla.(2 losses?)even if not what about when FSU beat them,.SEC my foot, these are student athletes, they do not make the schedule... My Tigers have a gripe about BCS easy if we beat USC-C, even National Title if we beat Game-----. Only ND, FSU deserve to be ahead of us. Alabama played how many FCS non-conference games???? Georgia has looked BADD!!! and USC-C KILLED THEM, T-A&M jumped how far from #15 for beating the same Alabama team just mentioned...WHAT!!!! LSU (Please!) SEC probably got back door deal with ESPN AND Bowl selection committee. SEC Butt kissing BIG TIME!!!!

What is that sweatshirt Dabo has on??

Nov 18, 2012, 9:08 PM

Baddaszz!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just win***

Nov 18, 2012, 10:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

The season was just preparation for this game. Beat usc-c***

Nov 18, 2012, 10:58 PM

nm

BEAT THE GAMECOOTS!!!***

Nov 18, 2012, 11:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fair Enough!!! 10-1 BUT THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE

Nov 19, 2012, 12:06 AM

I'm extremely proud of you guys and you all deserve more respect than you may get. I for one am discouraged by the fact that our fan base can't stay loud. It used to always be loud whether the game was going our way or not!!!!!!! GET LOUD PEOPLE!.......next, please execute this week you guys. You really haven't been tested other than FSU and NC State and we all know it honestly. Ga Tech gave it a good run. But listen. And I hope and pray the players read this to know how important this is for them and Clemson Nation. We'll stand by you if it ends in the coots favor but please, I'm begging you to kick the ever living Chicken S*** out of them so bad for all the BS they say about you. How you play in a sh***y conference and aint nothing. How your coach is cry baby and gets too happy. How you guys don't play real football!! BEAT THEY'RE F****** A** ON SAT NIGHT SO THEY WILL SHUT THE F*** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS and thanks for playing hard!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CLEMSON TIGERS BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Fair Enough!!! 10-1 BUT THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE

Nov 19, 2012, 8:17 AM

Well said - GO TIGERS!!!!

Nothing will shut up a coot. Even if we crush them they

Nov 19, 2012, 11:50 AM

will have plenty of excuses. Still would be nice to have another big win a la 63-17.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic