Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Clemson in contact with 5-star DE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Clemson in contact with 5-star DE

Nov 12, 2012, 9:25 AM

Clemson in contact with 5-star DE

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about that! GO GET 'EM DABO!***

Nov 12, 2012, 9:26 AM

HOW THE HECK DO U POSSIBLY.........

Nov 12, 2012, 9:49 AM

Lose 2 of grayson trio (if nkemdiche and kamara change minds) with 1 loss season i mean wow really

Slow your role...

Nov 12, 2012, 10:01 AM

Dabo is the coach that put us in the conversation with RN, along with Spiller, and a number of other star players, and apparently this new star. I hope we land RN, but lets not act like our Coach has failed us. he's worth his weight in gold as far as recruiting goes (and that includes recruiting offensive and defensive coordinators.)

Re: HOW THE HECK DO U POSSIBLY.........

Nov 12, 2012, 5:59 PM [ in reply to HOW THE HECK DO U POSSIBLY......... ]

Yeah! Kind of like South Carolina has their year ever last year; they don't make a BCS bowl, and nationaly their season is largely fogotten.

Re: Recruit Update: Clemson in contact with 5-star DE

Nov 12, 2012, 9:30 AM

He must really LOVE Auburn if he's still committed their. If theres some coaching changes at the end of the seeason for them, that could work into our favor for a potential steal.

You mean WHEN there are coaching changes. Chizik is a bum!***

Nov 12, 2012, 10:38 AM

adams wants to play w these GA boys...RAID AUBURN***

Nov 12, 2012, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Clemson in contact with 5-star DE ]

Nov 12, 2012, 8:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Clemson in contact with 5-star DE ]

There is no "if" in the possibility of a coaching change at AU. I just wish these kids could see it and help themselves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2012, 9:34 AM

Should be ripe for picking...

Message sent. Love to have RN but this is what happens when

Nov 12, 2012, 9:39 AM

you are not ALL IN. Obviously this kid has his head on straight. Dabo simply "sells Clemson" because it sells itself!

Be nice

Nov 12, 2012, 9:43 AM

To see a Lawson duo on our D Line!

2 things...

Nov 12, 2012, 10:08 AM

Two things. 1.) we should all start talking this guy up BIG TIME on every CU forum we have. All you stalkers out there hit him up on twitter, etc... and show him some tiger love.Those that live in GA instead of going to Grayson with your iptay shirt on... head to this young mans school! Lets start acting like this is a DONE DEAL... give the SEC a taste of their own BS arrogance as well. Besides we really do have a shot at him if its between us and Awwwbarn.

2.) I will take an (All IN) #2 DE and Mt. Adams all day over RN and others that may not be all in.

Things are still looking very bright in tiger land. Alexander is still hot on us and lets not forget Hand #1 DE next year could still come our way. :)

Get this guy and tell RN see ya later, we're full at DE with

Nov 12, 2012, 10:52 AM

guys that want to play at Clemson. He might get a few independence bowl rings or something like that before he goes to the nfl.

Re: Get this guy and tell RN see ya later, we're full at DE with

Nov 12, 2012, 11:35 AM

This guy seems to be really smart and have a good head on his shoulders. He sounds like a student of the game. Also he seems to understand what a commitment is. Even though with all that is crumbling away at Auburn right now, he chooses to keep his thoughts close to the vest instead of making it a media event. When Alabama crushes Auburn at years end this will be the end of the Gene Chizik era. Then I believe that Lawson will (and should) do what's best for him. I just hope that Clemson can get on him early and have a good shot. If we can get a commitment from him, whatever RN does is of little significance. If RN were to come on board as well, then with him Lawson and Daniel we are looking at something REALLY special!

We don't know what RN is going to end up doing, but

Nov 12, 2012, 11:57 AM

IMO it's about his Mom wanting him to go to school with his brother. However, I do believe we still have a shot with him. If we can sign this kid, along with Elijah Daniel, MT, and Pagano, we'll be just fine either way. Did anyone think there wouldn't be any turmoil (ESPN made sure of that) when we get a VC from the #1 overall that early? If we sign this kid, shut RN off and prove once again that you're a man of your word. Sammy's situation earlier this year was handled with a more severe punishment than most of the nation saw coming (which was hard to swallow till we got past what we didn't know was an awful Auburn Team), so sign this young man and prove that being a Clemson Tiger and ALL IN bows to no recruit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There ya go! Auburn will have a new coach; let's land him!

Nov 12, 2012, 11:59 AM

We re-load!

DON'T SLEEP ON CLEMSON RK!

If he commits, then we're full at DE...

Nov 12, 2012, 12:00 PM

Fine by me, done with flip flop mama drama...

This ain't Dabo's first time at the poker table. He's always

Nov 12, 2012, 12:30 PM

all in, but he's pretty good at calling someone's hand as well.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re:Right you are and you can't play with scared money.***

Nov 12, 2012, 2:00 PM

Coaching staff source of contact??

Nov 12, 2012, 12:55 PM

It has to make you wonder if our coaching staff intentionally let certain media types know they had reached out to Lawson. Send the message as politely as possible to RN...do what you have to do, we will also take care of business. If we can get more talent on D for next year, it could be that special year we are all having wet dreams about.

Nov 12, 2012, 12:59 PM

So will you all rip this kid for talking to us like you ripped RN for talking to others after commiting.

Nov 12, 2012, 1:11 PM

In the end, most experts expect Chizik to be let go, or at very least both coordinators have to be canned and Chizik gets one more chance. If that happens, then don't you think the kid deserves to change his mind? Doesn't hurt that our staff reached out to show him we are still interested.

No such case with RN. It's all about him, his mama, and his brother.

Nov 12, 2012, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Clemson in contact with 5-star DE ]

The thing is, from my understanding Lawson hasn't been telling everyone he is commited to Auburn, but coming to every Clemson game and saying he is just hanging out...brother or not. If he committed to us, it is because we reached out and he sees the writing on the wall at Auburn. Clemson is legit!! ACC or not. I am tired of everyone thinking we are second rate because we are in the ACC.

I hope we beat the dog**** out of SCoots to prove we are legit. That will be 2 SEC teams, and also beating everyone we have played by a landslide other than FSU.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2012, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Clemson in contact with 5-star DE ]

I don't rip either, but Auburn's situation is totally different.

Nov 12, 2012, 8:12 PM

I like what he said. I want somebody who never says the effort was good enough and who wants to get better and better and better. I hope he gives us a look, and I hope RN rethinks his position with us, too. If he doesn't it will be his loss, Nad he will regret it for the rest of his life. It will be that big a loss or him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Put a Chick-fil-a in the new indoor facility and it's a lock

Nov 12, 2012, 8:23 PM

That Auburn Chick-Fil-A really knows how to bring in the recruits.

Good one, I had forgotten that clown from last year

Nov 13, 2012, 9:36 PM

What happened to that guy? Is he playing at auburn? Did he flunk out?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic