Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: ESPN: Nkemdiche: 'I have not decommitted'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: ESPN: Nkemdiche: 'I have not decommitted'

Nov 7, 2012, 11:53 PM

ESPN: Nkemdiche: 'I have not decommitted'

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BOOM***

Nov 7, 2012, 11:56 PM

Re: Recruit Update: ESPN: Nkemdiche: 'I have not decommitted'

Nov 8, 2012, 12:10 AM

If Robert can't see that Ole Miss is a hot bed for something really Nasty to happen. Then I hate it for him. With him being a celebrity recruit 0nly make's him a prime target for one of those crazzzzies there. Back away Robert, and get your brother out of there also....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this kid is just playing a game...

Nov 8, 2012, 1:44 AM

If you want to be a tiger than say it with pride. If not then go elsewhere. These stories come from something that you have said or mentioned to someone. I am tired of the drama Robert!!

To be fair I think its just because of pressure from his mom

Nov 8, 2012, 1:49 AM

And his mom is nothing but a selfish #### that could care less about what's best for her son

Re: To be fair I think its just because of pressure from his mom

Nov 8, 2012, 3:03 AM

I am pretty sure she cares about her son, who knows what has been said to her by another coach or program. Recruiting is a dirty business.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well our coaches should point out these things about Ole..

Nov 8, 2012, 3:16 AM

Miss: They wear Confederate Gray on their Uniforms and this just happened http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/racial-slurs-reported-ole-miss-election-protests-210812217.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think she puts him above herself?

Nov 8, 2012, 4:02 AM [ in reply to Re: To be fair I think its just because of pressure from his mom ]

He's obviously not her first priority. Just look at her history and her quotes.

What parent leaves their kid during the high school years

Nov 8, 2012, 6:25 AM

There is no career move that I would ever consider above my children while they are in school. I know many people do, but move to another country while your kids are in school?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She is a horrible mother

Nov 8, 2012, 8:39 AM

And I hope that RN sees that she not only does not have his best interest in mind, but is a selfish b**ch who is looking for a handout.

I joined this forum partly becaise of the excitement of

Nov 8, 2012, 3:12 AM

this year's recruiting class and I lost nearly all of my initial 100% pulse rating when very early on I was about the first to suggest that we should cut this kid loose.

I guess it's time to lose the rest my pulse by speaking openly and honestly about how this looks and the way it could negatively impact a fine football program.

Some things to consider:

* Nkemdiche's mother is a politician - draw your own conclusion about the business dealings of politians.

* Nkemdiche's mother is Nigerian - draw your own conclusions about how business is conducted in that country.

* Nkemdiche's mother is a Nigerian politian - draw your own conclusions about that combination of traits.

* Nkemdiche's mother is beginning to sound publicly like Cam Newton's father reportedly did privately.

After the charade this family is playing, just what do you think folks will say is going on with the Clemson football program?

I don't ever want to go anywhere near that stain on this University again - whether in fact - or in the minds of others.

All of this may be just as it has been reported in the press and those dang tweets, but it is now beginning to sound like a bigger shakedown than what it already has been.

Flame away.............

i'm angry with you because . . .

Nov 8, 2012, 8:19 AM

. . . all of the business deals i have going on with nigerians are upstanding -- why, for just $5,000 more i can smuggle this ancient prince out of there and he will just GIVE me millions of dollars!!!

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE PRINCE >:-0

I have to say that I'm not sure who is worse...

Nov 8, 2012, 4:23 AM

The scumbag sports correspondents who prey on these kids, then report inaccurate information to stir the pot, or some of our fans that must be just complete losers to say some of the things that are being said.

For heavens sake, get a life and leave this kid, RN, alone and pick up stamp collecting or something.

Isn't this Neal McCready character the same one associated

Nov 8, 2012, 6:12 AM

with the Ole Miss web site constantly stirring the pot? Obviously, he has an agenda, which people like Wetzel and other writers should understand. Yet, they continue buying into and promoting the hype because it's good copy. Thus, my only advice: steady as you good Tigers...let our staff use their excellent recruiting skills. And as is with many things in life: either RN will...or he won't...and I won't lose sleep over the process.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we just continue to stand with him and show him the love we

Nov 8, 2012, 6:28 AM

would any other family member.

Dear Crump

Nov 8, 2012, 6:32 AM

Can you make it a policy to have all posts censored that have derogatory mention of a recruit's parents?

Re: Dear Crump

Nov 8, 2012, 8:01 AM

Censorship??? Now that's always a good thing. Obama would be proud

Do we want

Nov 8, 2012, 7:26 AM

a soft mamas boy playing D anyway? Go get someone who will work their tale off.

Why not Ole Miss

Nov 8, 2012, 7:40 AM

Why not go to Miss, especially after the last couple of racially motivated protests and slurs by your own student body. Brother or not, why Ole Miss over Clemson? I say good ridance, go play for 7th-8th place every year.

Love it! He's ALL IN!

Nov 8, 2012, 8:29 AM

The man knows what he wants and has not changed his mind. I'm glad someone finally reported it.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic