Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Basketball Update: Lady Tigers Fall to Anderson in Exhibition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Basketball Update: Lady Tigers Fall to Anderson in Exhibition

Nov 3, 2012, 7:53 AM

Lady Tigers Fall to Anderson in Exhibition

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just freakin' great***

Nov 3, 2012, 8:38 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geez.***

Nov 3, 2012, 8:39 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whaaaatttt? Geez I thought we were getting better.***

Nov 3, 2012, 8:45 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anderson

Nov 3, 2012, 9:14 AM

Was picked 8th in South Atlantic Conference preseason poll. Great hire by Barbara Kennedy Dixon & TDP.

The bad hire was the one before this one

Nov 3, 2012, 9:29 AM

We are still making up for hiring someone who couldn't recruit OR coach. Now we've got someone who is the best recruiter Clemson has ever had - jury is still out on the coaching. Too bad we can't have Coleman's recruiting and Davis's coaching.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The bad hire was the one before this one

Nov 3, 2012, 3:10 PM

Should have hired Kevin Pederson. Former Anderson coach who had them as a top 15 program, now has Lander as a top 10 program. I am sure he will be the next hire. If he isn't, then they should just disban the program. Noone cares about it now, so no use in keeping if it you don't make that homerun hire.

Not sure what happened here

Nov 3, 2012, 9:26 AM

But I still have faith in this team and next year is the year we really know about this team. Talent level will be higher next year than its been in about 15 years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Basketball Update: Lady Tigers Fall to Anderson in Exhibition

Nov 3, 2012, 9:39 AM

There is no excuse for losing to Anderson. One of TDP's primary faults was listening to Barbara Kennedy Dixon and Linda White who convinced him ti hire Jim Davis so they could hire a female. He was responsible himself for firing Bob Pollock and Trevor Adair. I really hope Radakovich puts more emphasis on us winning in Olympic sports. This loss to Anderson isn't like losing to an ACC team or even a Southern conference type team. Anderson University should not have been within 30 points of us. Coaching ability is beyond suspect.

Nov 3, 2012, 9:48 AM

You are spot on on all accounts.

Nov 3, 2012, 10:04 AM

Hate to say it but they look uncoached, not merely poorly coached.

Clemson should have won easily if they had not had a single practice this year.

Stunning how far we have fallen. When i started at Clemson

Nov 3, 2012, 10:40 AM

they made the 2nd round of the NCAAs back-to-back years and the women's games were actually pretty fun.

I think that was the end of a run where we made the NCAAs

Nov 3, 2012, 10:44 AM

like 14 out of 15 years too.

Pathetic

Nov 3, 2012, 10:46 AM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Holy crap

Nov 3, 2012, 3:13 PM

and I thought we were supposed to be good this year

Nov 3, 2012, 4:13 PM

I checked it out last night and they were up by 16 late in the first half. The freshmen on the team were looking good. Pumped up on adrenaline leading the team. Then they got into foul trouble and they looked tired. It's a problem when your most talented players by far are freshman. They have a lot to learn but they are freshman. The team IS as talented as it has been in a long time but they are very raw. It's been years since there have been players on the floor that WILL get better. 10 fresh and sophs and 2 Jrs I believe. The sophs should be backing up the fresh and they will be once the fresh get some experience. This is and always has been a TOTAL rebuild. No team leaders on the court to lead the fresh at this point. Patience.

they also arent very well coached***

Nov 3, 2012, 5:06 PM

Re: they also arent very well coached***

Nov 3, 2012, 9:45 PM

That's cool. The plays they were calling were there to be had. That's coaching and it was working well to the tune of a 16pt lead. Very nice execution early and a glimpse of the future. I think the fresh we're so amped they blew their load. Good days are ahead. defense was getting torched and it was always one of two players getting burned destroying the whole defense. At this point those players HAVE to play. as she continues to recruit you can sit those players. Those freshman will be outstanding their jr year if not very good next yr.

Difficult when you ask fresh to lead the team. Hopefully they'll pick it up and learn quickly.

keep in mind everthing you said is vs Anderson***

Nov 5, 2012, 10:16 AM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic