Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nkemdiche update. This just in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Nkemdiche update. This just in

Oct 17, 2012, 10:15 AM

RN is a senior in high school. He is verbally committed to Clemson. His brother, Denzel, is playing at Ole Miss. This will send shock waves through Clemson and the rest of the world, but he has attended some Ole Miss games. Please, I know this is disturbing, but please, let's not have civil unrest in Clemson and surrounding areas.
I realize if RN decommits, the world will most likely end, but we must remain calm. Did I mention that he is a senior?
Ooooh, more breaking news, he has teammates also committed to Clemson. More on this in my next update. Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on twitter. @IhavenoideawhatisgoingonbutIrepostrumorsthatIhear

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

End of the world ? Maybe the Mayans had it

Oct 17, 2012, 10:21 AM

right all along. Don't pay cash for advanced tickets to a bowl game - spend that money on something perishable and put the tickets on a charge card.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: End of the world ? Maybe the Mayans had it

Oct 17, 2012, 10:31 AM

Maybe the Germans had it right when they bombed Pearl Harbor --

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gave you a point to see what it would do to

Oct 17, 2012, 10:36 AM

that "Null" heading. It turned you into a "Rookie" but somehow did not add a point to your total...I don't know how that works.

Isn't he supposed to come to the VT game this weekend?

Oct 17, 2012, 10:38 AM

If anyone sees him, just slip him an envelope with a note that says, "Meet my friends. All of their names are Ben Franklin. They say that you should stay committed to our school."

That's what they do in the SEC anyways.

All I can afford are a couple George Washingtons

Oct 17, 2012, 10:42 AM

we're screwed

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,,,,,

Oct 17, 2012, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Isn't he supposed to come to the VT game this weekend? ]

AND NO !!!!!!!!!!

His mom and dad have plenty of those!***

Oct 17, 2012, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Isn't he supposed to come to the VT game this weekend? ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

This may come in handy then...

Oct 17, 2012, 11:44 AM

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/africa/nigeria/currency-nigeria/index.htm

Re: This may come in handy then...

Oct 17, 2012, 11:48 AM

One of those Benjamins is over 15 grand in Nigeria, wow.

Any minute now, some coot will post this on FGF as...

Oct 17, 2012, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Isn't he supposed to come to the VT game this weekend? ]

...evidence of us paying the players. Before you know it Korncoot will be demanding an investigation, and the AJC will have full sections dedicated to the recruiting scandal at Clemson.

Re: Nkemdiche update. This just in

Oct 17, 2012, 11:49 AM

This is 2012 - so we already know the world is going to end this year, so why all the excitement? If RN decommits, then it just simply ensures that the world will end in 2012. Oh wait...he might not decommit until 2013. The Mayans aren't going to like that.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic