»
Topic: Nkemdiche update. This just in
Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 17, 2012 11:50 AM by: TigerEric35®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

Nkemdiche update. This just in

[9]
Posted: Oct 17, 2012 10:15 AM

RN is a senior in high school. He is verbally committed to Clemson. His brother, Denzel, is playing at Ole Miss. This will send shock waves through Clemson and the rest of the world, but he has attended some Ole Miss games. Please, I know this is disturbing, but please, let's not have civil unrest in Clemson and surrounding areas.
I realize if RN decommits, the world will most likely end, but we must remain calm. Did I mention that he is a senior?
Ooooh, more breaking news, he has teammates also committed to Clemson. More on this in my next update. Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on twitter. @IhavenoideawhatisgoingonbutIrepostrumorsthatIhear

null

End of the world ? Maybe the Mayans had it

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2012 10:21 AM

right all along. Don't pay cash for advanced tickets to a bowl game - spend that money on something perishable and put the tickets on a charge card.

Re: End of the world ? Maybe the Mayans had it

[2]
Posted: Oct 17, 2012 10:31 AM

Maybe the Germans had it right when they bombed Pearl Harbor --

I gave you a point to see what it would do to

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 10:36 AM

that "Null" heading. It turned you into a "Rookie" but somehow did not add a point to your total...I don't know how that works.

Isn't he supposed to come to the VT game this weekend?

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2012 10:38 AM

If anyone sees him, just slip him an envelope with a note that says, "Meet my friends. All of their names are Ben Franklin. They say that you should stay committed to our school."

That's what they do in the SEC anyways.

All I can afford are a couple George Washingtons

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2012 10:42 AM

we're screwed

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,,,,,

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 10:42 AM

AND NO !!!!!!!!!!

His mom and dad have plenty of those!***

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 10:47 AM

Tiger/Terrier

This may come in handy then...

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 11:44 AM

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/africa/nigeria/currency-nigeria/index.htm

Re: This may come in handy then...

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 11:48 AM

One of those Benjamins is over 15 grand in Nigeria, wow.

Any minute now, some coot will post this on FGF as...

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 11:50 AM

...evidence of us paying the players. Before you know it Korncoot will be demanding an investigation, and the AJC will have full sections dedicated to the recruiting scandal at Clemson.

Re: Nkemdiche update. This just in

Posted: Oct 17, 2012 11:49 AM

This is 2012 - so we already know the world is going to end this year, so why all the excitement? If RN decommits, then it just simply ensures that the world will end in 2012. Oh wait...he might not decommit until 2013. The Mayans aren't going to like that.

Replies: 11   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Selling two season tickets in section L, lower level, north stands. Asking $1,100 EACH OBO, half due...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
3195 people have read this post