Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: WR commit confirms Florida visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: WR commit confirms Florida visit

Oct 16, 2012, 2:10 PM

WR commit confirms Florida visit

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

man..i hope he doesn't cause our other receivers to decommit***

Oct 16, 2012, 2:11 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Do young people know what COMMIT means

Oct 16, 2012, 2:13 PM

If you're gonna say that anyone has a shot at me, then why commit? You're not fully committed. Now if the ajc were saying this, i'd take it with a grade of slaw

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i don't...just ask my first wife...or my second***

Oct 16, 2012, 2:18 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

nice.***

Oct 16, 2012, 2:31 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

No wonder you don't have an "R" beside your name

Oct 16, 2012, 2:34 PM [ in reply to i don't...just ask my first wife...or my second*** ]

because you must be broke, haha.

Re: Do young people know what COMMIT means

Oct 16, 2012, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Do young people know what COMMIT means ]

obviously not!!

Re: Recruit Update: WR commit confirms Florida visit

Oct 16, 2012, 2:15 PM

Some one is going to get a phone call from Dabo.

null

Nuk averages more yards per game receiving than Florida's

Oct 16, 2012, 2:17 PM

entire offense. Well almost. They are 118th in the nation in passing yards per game with 145. Nuk is only 15 yard per game off their pace.

He could really work on his blocking if he went there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have passed for 870 yards in 6 games completing 78

Oct 16, 2012, 2:26 PM

passes total so far this year.

Nuk has caught 49 passes all by himself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope Stanley Tiger doesn't see this. He will go beserk!***

Oct 16, 2012, 2:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2012, 2:39 PM

Probably better if he does, he is probably questioning if he is good enough to be a receiver here for Chad.

Oct 16, 2012, 5:02 PM

Not pleasurable to read. Pretty frustrating actually. Then why committ.

Didn't he bring his mother into Dabos office and they had a meeting about all of this with Mom.

Hope we have not shut the phones off to Marquez North yet.

Although I think Demarcus is a good kid and a heck of a football player.

I think he would be a steal as a WR. Think he is even better than his #13 WR rating

Oct 16, 2012, 5:06 PM

I would rather a kid just wait until he is completely dedicated to his decision and firm commitment, this whole verbal nonsense is apparently meaningless!! I know these kids want to play football at the highest level in college and will get the chance to do so, but wait and make your decision when you are 100%...I am sure there are circumstances that contribute to a recruits mind like coaching changes, etc, but it means a lot to stand by your word, i.e verbal commitment!!

Go Tigers!!

Oct 16, 2012, 5:12 PM

IMHO the kids see a commit as locking down a scolly @ a good place while they look around(are they looking for $$$?)
If I was a head coach when a guy committed I would do all I could to make it known!! I know there are restrictions but this kid gave HIS WORD!! Is that worth nothing?? kids seem to think their WORD is nothing!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Believe me, this kid is the real deal and there is nobody

Oct 16, 2012, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: WR commit confirms Florida visit ]

questioning his ability.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2012, 7:58 PM

I hope this young man rethinks his statement, that anybody has a shot at him, or if he really feels that way, he should call Dabo and decommit. It would seem that his word isn't very special to him. I hope he rethinks this, because he should learn that his word is a reflection of his character, and if he loses that, the rest won't matter in the big picture. JMO!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2012, 8:12 PM

Even if he does call coach and decommit, it will only get reported if he chooses to announce that.

Coaches are not allowed to comment on recruits.

Oct 16, 2012, 8:39 PM

You are correct, but if he does, then he will have done the right thing, and Dabo will know we have one more spot for somebody who wants to be a part of what we are building.

Talen Wise - would hate to lose this young man

Oct 16, 2012, 8:44 PM

I think this kid is a good kid from everything I have read. Certainly very talented. Would be a steal to get him. Just dont like what was reported today. Some of his comments, if they were his comments, were not pleasing to read.

Would rather had seen, I am still all in but just want to check things out.

Let him go to Florida and have him realize Clemson truly is the place for him.

Re: Talen Wise - would hate to lose this young man

Oct 16, 2012, 9:55 PM

I like your last statement, but I don't like his, where he says everybody has a shot at him. If he isn't willing to be ALL IN, then he should rethink his commitment. Dabo didn't force him to commit.

Oct 16, 2012, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: WR commit confirms Florida visit ]

Yank the offer! Save them for people who want to be there. Other fish in the sea

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic