Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Sunday night news and notes - Swinney talks about opening left by FSU loss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Sunday night news and notes - Swinney talks about opening left by FSU loss

Oct 7, 2012, 7:00 PM

Sunday night news and notes - Swinney talks about opening left by FSU loss

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney talks about the health of his team heading into the bye week, about the defense, and the opening left by Florida St.'s loss to N.C. State Saturday night. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This drives me crazy

Oct 7, 2012, 7:06 PM

It is NOT a bye week. It is an open date. Coach Swinney always gets it right, why not writers ?

Dabo, quote: "The bye is very good timing for us."***

Oct 7, 2012, 8:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

How bout instead of taking next weekend off

Oct 7, 2012, 8:01 PM

Do tackling drills for 3 hours Friday and Saturday, take them all to church Sunday morning and then do more tackling drills.

Re: How bout instead of taking next weekend off

Oct 7, 2012, 8:20 PM

Granted the tackling is bad ... but come on dude. Everyone needs a break. Are you planning on working Saturday and Sunday after church on the weaknesses you have? That's basically what you are expecting of these guys. Let them have a weekend off ...

How about going to church and live tackling various Biblical

Oct 7, 2012, 8:35 PM

characters? You think Samson's gonna go down to one of those armless "seal" tackles? You'd have to wrap him up. Even blind, he'd be a handful.

^^Funny but weird^^***

Oct 8, 2012, 8:26 PM

I'm not getting paid to get an education either.***

Oct 8, 2012, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: How bout instead of taking next weekend off ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Objection - Irrelevant.***

Oct 8, 2012, 9:10 AM

Injure ALL the players!***

Oct 8, 2012, 9:47 AM [ in reply to How bout instead of taking next weekend off ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

CU Home fans need to cheer more for the team

Oct 7, 2012, 11:25 PM

It is the fans job to be loud and proud of our Tigers for home games. We did not cheer loud enough for the field goals and when GT was making their drives. Only after we got the touchback from the GT mistake did the fans come alive! Be loud and support our Tiger!!

Re: CU Home fans need to cheer more for the team

Oct 7, 2012, 11:58 PM

You mean safety...not touchback

Oct 8, 2012, 1:09 AM [ in reply to CU Home fans need to cheer more for the team ]

It sounded plenty loud all game in the student section. Loudest it has been this season by a long shot, not trying to call anyone out but I did see a lot of butts in seats while Georgia Tech was driving. If you aren't a student and you were standing/being loud my hat is off to you, I'm not talking about you, just calling it like I see it.

Oct 8, 2012, 8:28 PM [ in reply to CU Home fans need to cheer more for the team ]

You are 100% correct. Watching the coots Saturday night, my gosh what an electric atmosphere. I could feel the victory before the opening kick-off. it made us look rather convalescent.

FSU's loss suddenly made me a big Miami fan.***

Oct 8, 2012, 2:55 AM

should have added that Nuk leads the country recpetion yards***

Oct 8, 2012, 11:30 AM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic