Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Hopkins' big day and second half defense help Tigers top BC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 3,224

Front Page Story: Hopkins' big day and second half defense help Tigers top BC

Sep 29, 2012, 9:12 PM

Hopkins' big day and second half defense help Tigers top BC

The No. 17 Tigers avoided a post-FSU letdown by defeating Boston College 45-31 at Alumni Stadium Saturday afternoon, improving to 4-1 (1-1 ACC) on the season. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Defense

Sep 29, 2012, 9:53 PM

Gotta step it up or weight as well have joined the Bigh 12 (with 10 teams). Busted coverage...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whut?***

Sep 30, 2012, 5:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Front Page Story: Hopkins' big day and second half defense help Tigers top BC

Sep 30, 2012, 8:30 AM

That was a difficult game to watch. Even though our offense kicked butt, they seemed sluggish. Am I the only one that feels this way? My favorite thing is to watch AE run the ball. But it looked like we were asking him to be Larry Czonka. Did we ever hit the corners with AE? Not talking about that stupid screen we kept running. And that 4th & less than 1. ###? very vanilla. If that is what you want to do, where was DJ?

One more thing, I hate Chestnut Hill, and their band sucks. Porter Gaude high school has a more electric atmosphere.
Just sayin'.

Re: Front Page Story: Hopkins' big day and second half defense help Tigers top BC

Sep 30, 2012, 3:48 PM

I'll take 45 points and be called "sluggish" anyday. Tough to get really really jacked in that environment without Sammy Watkins on the field giving you a home run threat repeatedly. We did what big schools do, go on the road and get a win in a dull environment by doing yeoman's work. Big win for us, and the defense looked like they might be starting to get things figured out late in the second half. I was glad to see Peters out there for the second half, as Robinson has been torched over and over again. If our d-line can play well, we could be pretty good.

Replies: 4
| visibility 3,224
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic