Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer people who sit at football games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Deer people who sit at football games

Sep 11, 2012, 12:01 PM

Why don't you just watch on TV? The picture's better, the snacks are cheaper, and you would have air conditioning.

People complain about the students showing up late to games, at least they stand up and make noise instead of sitting and politely having conversations with the people next to them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*Also

Sep 11, 2012, 12:02 PM

your couch is probably far more comfortable than those metal bleachers. I'm not sure how the bleachers feel since I don't sit.

And you will be drier if you aren't sitting right

Sep 11, 2012, 12:16 PM

in front of me when I start jumping up and down, cheering and spilling my (unreasonably stiff) drink all over everyone around me.

Why don't you just stand in front of your TV then.***

Sep 11, 2012, 3:26 PM [ in reply to *Also ]

Touche. TU***

Sep 11, 2012, 3:36 PM

God forbid other people from enjoying the game exactly

Sep 11, 2012, 12:22 PM

as you do.

Stadium needs to be segregated because there is no way the

Sep 11, 2012, 1:25 PM

always standers and the mostly sitters are ever going to get along. My general rule of thumb it to see what the people in front of me are doing. I'm fine standing for most of the game, but if nobody in front of me is standing, I'm going to sit. As soon as I can't see, I will stand and not sit until I could see again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^this is how it works and how it should work

Sep 11, 2012, 1:27 PM

It's called common sense. As much as I would love to see everyone standing on D at all games and everyone standing on O and D for big games, you gotta have some common sense and not be the hard headed dbag that ruins everyone's game experience. If no one is standing infront of you and stand in front of me, I have to stand and the people behind me have to stand and the old lady behind them can't see....quit being football game ruining dbag!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly, but it works the other way too. If the 10 rows

Sep 11, 2012, 1:31 PM

in front of me are standing, people behind me just need to keep their mouths closed and dream up some other solution to their problem.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly, but it works the other way too. If the 10 rows

Sep 11, 2012, 1:34 PM

Exactly....I have no problem standing if the majority in front of me are standing...i actually prefer to....people behind me either need to fall in line or deal with it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yall got that out there???!!

Sep 11, 2012, 12:25 PM

if you sit at the football games, you have no
right to go...so stay home-

ugh

(sarcasim)**

If I see "Deer people" at the game, I might shoot them***

Sep 11, 2012, 12:25 PM

Re: Deer people who sit at football games

Sep 11, 2012, 12:29 PM

What are Deer People??

Sep 11, 2012, 12:34 PM

Horn - ee?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2012, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer people who sit at football games ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12741326#12741326

COLLEGE: A three-year starter at strong safety for Clemson, finished his career with 234 tackles and 11 interceptions.

Sep 11, 2012, 12:35 PM

And we will do the woo-hoo during Tiger Rag too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember this email when you're older and you....

Sep 11, 2012, 12:37 PM

can't stand for long periods of time, etc.

You also need to remember where the bulk of the money to IPTAY comes from - not from the students and young people but us "oldtimers."

Yes, that's right.

We oldtimers have paid for the right to sit if we can't stand.

Hear, Hear!! +1

Sep 11, 2012, 12:43 PM

I would love for this original poster to come tell that to the 80+ year old woman who sits in front of us at the game. She stands and cheers when the Tigers do something well, she was singing "We Will Rock You" during the FSU game a few years backs, she travels to the bowl games. But, she does have to sit through most of the game.

And, he is going to tell me she isn't a fan because she doesn't stand the entire game!?! And, the same goes for my 70+ year old parents who attend every game + bowl games.

What a presumptuous child!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Remember this email when you're older and you....

Sep 11, 2012, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Remember this email when you're older and you.... ]

AMEN! RIGHT ON, BROTHER

That's what the boxes and ADA seating are for.***

Sep 11, 2012, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Remember this email when you're older and you.... ]

May I count on your donation to my IPTAY account?***

Sep 11, 2012, 12:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

ADA seating doesn't cost anything***

Sep 11, 2012, 1:17 PM

Uh ... neither the elderly woman nor my parents are ADA

Sep 11, 2012, 1:27 PM

and do not need to be in that section. That is reserved for those who truly need it.

Or, are you going to "Pull a Biden" and go tell those in the ADA section to stand up?

Geesh!

You talk too much

Sep 11, 2012, 2:13 PM [ in reply to That's what the boxes and ADA seating are for.*** ]

Sit on that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd rather stand on it***

Sep 11, 2012, 4:22 PM

usually too excited to sit i stand half the time watching it

Sep 11, 2012, 1:03 PM

on tv :)

Deer guy who doesn't get common sense,

Sep 11, 2012, 1:22 PM

When the opponent is Ball State, it's hot as monkey pennor for a noon 30, people are going to sit when the team is on offense. The majority of them will sit. So to be couteous and not be the lone ##### bag ruining every one's day, one needs to sit. On D, stand up and cheer and ignore the folks who think they're at a church service. On offense, when most are sitting, sit.

This is espcially for you 20 yo girl standing up texting on your phone while on offense and you're the only person in section D standing....well you and your idiot father.

As much as I'd like to stand with you on offense, there's something called common sense. SIT DOWN!

Not this again***

Sep 11, 2012, 3:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Standing is definately the correct way to watch a game

Sep 11, 2012, 3:21 PM

in Nazi Germany

Sep 11, 2012, 4:35 PM

Wow - I can remember having this SAME CONVERSATION with my buddies FORTY YEARS AGO! Amazing how things change but stay the same.

Good plan - let me know how it works out fer ya'. lol

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic