Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Woods takes in Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,321

Front Page Story: Woods takes in Clemson

Jun 28, 2012, 11:31 PM

Woods takes in Clemson

Defensive tackle prospect Jay Woods spent the afternoon on the Clemson campus on Thursday and came away impressed especially with Vickery Hall. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know...

Jun 28, 2012, 11:45 PM

Yankees cap? Gotta question these guys' decision making ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I don't know...

Jun 29, 2012, 7:14 AM

Sounds like he enjoys winning!

Is it just me

Jun 29, 2012, 9:21 AM [ in reply to I don't know... ]

or does he look kinda like a really big Jay-Z with that hat?

Re: Front Page Story: Woods takes in Clemson

Jun 29, 2012, 12:02 AM

He seems like a head hunter in the films. His 1st move is not up, but out, and he plays pretty lowlike a good DL should. I don't know why he is not more than 3 stars. He looks at least as good as a couple of the 4 star guys I have seen IMO, but I certainly am no guru.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2012, 12:47 AM

I hated the statement he made about Clemson standing a CHANCE of being in his top five. Honestly,Imo I think that in his mind he's maybe Chancing to be an sec guy. I know, I know thats being hard on him. He could at least said that Clemson has a chance of being in his top 3.:) Clemson all the way with me forever.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2012, 11:38 AM

I agree about his seeming desire to go sec, but what does anybody expect when that sec hype is all these kids hear about from the media. I also agree that he could have shown a little more interest, but some kids are just not vocal. Time will tell.

Jun 29, 2012, 12:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Woods takes in Clemson ]

his offer sheet says four stars, odd that he and Adams were not introduced.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2012, 12:49 AM

They don't want a 5 chance talking to a 1 or 2 chance guy.:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2012, 12:58 AM

Hill is probably our fallback guy if we do not get adams., but then again I am just guessing based on what I read.

Jun 29, 2012, 7:05 AM

Hill committed to Ohio State this week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Jun 29, 2012, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Woods takes in Clemson ]

You are right, but when I was reading the body of the article, it says 3 star, so that's where I got that.

Jun 29, 2012, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Woods takes in Clemson ]

well it want be that easy in college. Watching his film onbody laid a hand on him unblocked in every play

Jun 29, 2012, 12:57 AM

U know quite sick of these high school players and I mean high school players and their holier than though bs attitudes. They ain't done crap til they play division 1 football. I don't care where u commit but show something. Very sick of recruits and their talk and how they screw with schools. If u can talk the talk then walk the walk sick of these arrogant catered quote athletes. Give me a dude who just dies to play for us and loves Clemson. Screw the rest. Just saying. Love clemson always

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2012, 1:16 AM

I still haven't figured out how you could be looking at both Clemson and that other institution, too.
just can't understand that... must have missed something along the way. I disliked the other school as long as I can remember, and not because my parents attended Clemson. I actually grew up around more of the other fans...ZAP! That's IT! I didn't want to be like them!!! LOL
GO TIGERS!!!
:)

A word of advice, Jay . . .

Jun 29, 2012, 7:07 AM

if ya snooze, ya lose. We won't oversign for you, son. Just sayin.'

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

That's what I was thinking.***

Jun 29, 2012, 7:50 AM

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,321
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic