Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Tigers add another elite DE to 2013 class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Tigers add another elite DE to 2013 class

Jun 17, 2012, 9:43 PM

Tigers add another elite DE to 2013 class

Dabo Swinney’s annual high school camp ended with a flourish early Sunday as the Tigers picked up the No. 4 DE in the country. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome to Clemson, Mr. Daniel.

Jun 17, 2012, 10:12 PM

Clemson is now Defensive End U!

Now THIS is HD at its finest!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Loves How Coach Sweeney

Jun 17, 2012, 11:31 PM

Makes sure when players commit he ask them are you sure this is right choice for you versus just immediately celebrating the answer.

Re: Loves How Coach Sweeney

Jun 17, 2012, 11:32 PM

Woops typo Swinney

Re: Front Page Story: Tigers add another elite DE to 2013 class

Jun 17, 2012, 10:18 PM

Great news! This youn man looks like a player, and his film shows speed and a nose for the ball. Welcome!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2012, 10:36 PM

Welcome to Clemson, Elijah!! You and Robert Nkemdiche will be The Crushing Machine on the ends of the D Line!! Every team Clemson plays will be scared of you guys, rightfully so!! You both will put an exclamation point on the "Death" in Death Valley! I will guarantee you this..you guys will win a National Championship while you are there and you guys will get a first class education in the process! Welcome and we are very happy to have you!

Jun 17, 2012, 10:51 PM

I don't see anything there to disagree with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2012, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Tigers add another elite DE to 2013 class ]

It's Grrrrreat!!to be a TIGER! (Even if it is an old Tiger.) Welcome Mr. Daniel to the greatest place on earth.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2012, 11:05 PM

Great addition to THE Tiger Family. Welcome!
GO TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's great to see that for some players...

Jun 17, 2012, 11:11 PM

the Clemson Family is exactly that. Family! It's not just word speak. This young man choose Clemson b/c there is, indeed, something special in those hills and he wants, and even needs to be apart of it.

The quality of these kids, character and talent, speaks volumes about how special our program & school is.

We should be very proud of Dear old Clemson right now!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's great to see that for some players...

Jun 17, 2012, 11:25 PM

Guys, I am basically just impressed with him video as I am Nkemdiche's. Those guys are going to be unreal. If we can focus on some mean OLs, we are going to be a force!! I promise you that. I don't care what conference we are in. That defense is going to be feared. Can you imagine if we pick up Adams and Fuller to go along with these guys. Anthony, Steward, Lawson, Carlos Watkins, Blanks, Nkemdiche, Daniel, Crawford, O'Daniel, Boulware, etc.!!!!

Wow!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's great to see that for some players...

Jun 18, 2012, 8:11 AM [ in reply to It's great to see that for some players... ]

To me the most impressive thing about Dabo's recruiting is the overall quality of the young men he recruits. He obviously considers their character nearly as much as their athletic ability and it is reflected in how little you read about Clemson football players getting into trouble. Of course, young people sometimes make mistakes and you will see the occasional slip up but compare the Clemson football program to all of the other major programs and you will find that Clemson will have the fewest players in trouble every time. I won't even mention some other football program in SC and how much trouble their players get into!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2012, 11:30 PM

Everything I have read about this young man's life, his maturity, and his character makes me think he would a great asset to Clemson even he wasn't a great football player. Welcome and proud to have you.

How does he compare with Knidemiche(sp)?

Jun 18, 2012, 9:10 AM

Do they play the same position or will thet be book-ends? This recruiting is awesome. just add Adams, Fuller, and North and this class is absolutely perfect.

in a couple years, our D could look like Bama/LSU

Jun 18, 2012, 9:44 AM

...and those teams have done quite well

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Welcome!

Jun 18, 2012, 9:47 AM

May your tackles be swift and your targets be ever-fearful of your attack

Clemson

Jun 18, 2012, 10:40 AM

With this young man and RN coming off the ends, it's going to be sack city in Death Valley!!!

Can't wait to get these two on the playing field together! Go Tigers!!!

Our DL is going to be on another level soon, wow.***

Jun 18, 2012, 11:31 AM

This kid plays with an edge that we need at that position

Jun 18, 2012, 12:11 PM

Works hard, has great physical ability, appreciates where the hard work has gotten him, and wants to get to the next level (and opposing QB's).....what more can you ask for? Welcome, Mr. Daniel. You made the right choice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic