Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Check this out...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Check this out...

May 11, 2012, 2:57 PM

First, I have never claimed to have any sources in Clemson. I have no idea what is going on with Clemson. I talk to people on the other side of this conversation...

Secondly, I don't know anything about this "Honus, the Dude" guy. Never heard of him until this stuff started coming out.

I do find it interesting that he called the new TV deal at $20 million per school back in January, and was right on. Someone sent me a link to his twitter account, below...

What is interesting in 2 things... He continues to claim he's right, and notice the links he posts about TAMU and denials, as well as Mizzou. Sounds like what FSU just said.

http://twitter.com/#!/thedudeofwv

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Check this out...

May 11, 2012, 3:03 PM

The Dude of WV?@theDudeofWV

As I've said before... we'll know by the end of July. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it and go away.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can I get that in writing and notarized?***

May 11, 2012, 3:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can I get that in writing and notarized?***

May 11, 2012, 3:14 PM

sure...email him and I'm sure he will send you a letter on a offical letter head. :)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm starting to like your attitude.***

May 11, 2012, 3:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't know anything about him... But you gotta admit

May 11, 2012, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Can I get that in writing and notarized?*** ]

For a guy who has broken other stories in the past, to say "if I'm wrong, I'll admit it and go away"... is a pretty bold.

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Here's another one...

May 11, 2012, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Check this out... ]

This is the first day I've ever even read this guys blog...

http://dudeofwv.blogspot.com/

lol

May 11, 2012, 3:08 PM

http://newsok.com/article/3588774

Big 12 football notebook: Texas A&M committed to conference

BY MIKE BALDWIN AND BERRY TRAMEL, Staff Writers, mbaldwin@opubco.com; btramel@opubco.com
Published: July 25, 2011

There have been constant rumors for more than a year that Texas A&M is considering bolting to the SEC , but athletic director Bill Byrne said Monday the Aggies are committed to the Big 12 .

"It's good for all of us to stay together," Byrne said. "We have natural rivalries. We're in the same time zone... All I've thought about is making sure the conference stays together and everyone is treated fairly."

http://campuscorner.kansascity.com/node/1963

Alden says Mizzou committed to Big 12

By Mike DeArmond - Posted on 12 August 2011

COLUMBIA – Missouri, virtually tarred and feathered during and in the aftermath of last summer’s college football expansion talk, is playing it close to the vest amid speculation that Texas A&M may bolt to the SEC.

Athletic director Mike Alden, through Missouri assistant athletic director for media relations Chad Moller, told The Star:

“Missouri is committed to the Big 12. We’re not going to get into responding to speculation about all the scenarios that could be taking place.”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly***

May 11, 2012, 3:13 PM

'Never,' is just a dumb to say as to say 'for sure.'

May 11, 2012, 3:15 PM [ in reply to lol ]

Who really knows what these guys are looking at?

I take public denials with a grain of salt, but at least

May 11, 2012, 3:21 PM [ in reply to lol ]

the Nebraska, A&M, Mizzou rumors all were coming from legit sportswriters and newspapers. The only rumors about FSU and Clemson have come from bloggers. After a week of the blogger reports you would've figured at least 1 sportswriter could've taken this rumor into a story, but I still haven't seen one.

Re: Check this out...

May 11, 2012, 3:25 PM

If they want to keep something secret. They sure as all H&LL better not let a T-Netter get wind of it. It will turn to a secret of the world, and that's a fact Jack!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic