Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Son of former NFL OT gets Clemson offer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,807

Front Page Story: Son of former NFL OT gets Clemson offer

May 2, 2012, 10:42 AM

Son of former NFL OT gets Clemson offer

Orlando Brown is the son of former NFL offensive tackle Orlando Brown, who played collegiately at South Carolina St. and in the NFL for the Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a young BIG man !***

May 2, 2012, 10:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We could use a guy like him!!

May 2, 2012, 3:30 PM

Come on to Tiger Town!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i lived next door to his father in the dorm at SCSU

May 2, 2012, 11:52 AM

a gentle giant and a hell of a spades player... RIP Zeus, Bethea Hall loved you. If he's half as aggressive as his Pop was, he'll be a beast. His father was an OL with a DL attitude on the field. Off the field, he was a great dude, slick cards player and a good guy to have with you in downtown Columbia in the Vista when someone was popping off at the mouth and didn't know that Zeus was with you and had your back...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was at the Browns game the day he got hit in the eye with

May 2, 2012, 12:10 PM

penalty flag. one of the more unusual events I've ever seen in pro football very sad he is gone so young.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i saw the replays of it

May 2, 2012, 12:19 PM

and i always wondered how most people would have reacted if they got drilled in the eye with the weighted flag and maybe even blinded right then and there by it....he was a funny, huge dude who'd sing in the shower and organize spades tournaments in the dorm.....and needless to say, nobody EVER messed with him....i saw him rep 335 on the bench like a normal person would do 135....something like 12 reps or so with very little effort. he was a mauler.....i borrowed a huge trench coat from him one night to sneak a girl into the dorm...she put it on with a Hat and i gave it back to Zeus once we got inside....he was like our big brother and the dean of Bethea Hall.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,807
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic