Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Allen preparing for NFL Draft at Gatorade Sports Science Institute
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,614

Front Page Story: Allen preparing for NFL Draft at Gatorade Sports Science Institute

Apr 20, 2012, 11:17 AM

Allen preparing for NFL Draft at Gatorade Sports Science Institute

Former Clemson tight end Dwayne Allen has been working out and learning at the Gatorade Sports Science Institute in Illinois alongside former rivals Luke Keuchly and Melvin Ingram. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S&C Haters....

Apr 20, 2012, 11:55 AM

S&C haters that read too much into silly articles begin in 3...2...1

the picture here reminds me of "The Right Stuff"

Apr 20, 2012, 11:58 AM

they showed all the astronaut test and had them with masks on running a treadmill. I'm sure given the movie vintage it looked a little more old school band but I havent watched it in a while

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh boy, here comes the manger faithfull's S&C fallout

Apr 20, 2012, 1:27 PM

and this does add a small level of validity.

Re: Front Page Story: Allen preparing for NFL Draft at Gatorade Sports Science Institute

Apr 20, 2012, 2:19 PM

It isn't S&C "haters" it is people that know what they are talking about. How many of our players get injuries they NEVER recover from? How many of our players talk about how great their workouts are ELSEWHERE and how much they are learning ELSEWHERE? It has become a joke at this point. People who are too blind or stupid to see that three years ago SoCar hired a new strength coach and in the three years since they've physically embarrassed us need to open their eyes. Read the Penn St boards and you'll see post after post and article after article talking about how amazing that guy is and how much he's doing for their players. In the past 20 years we've never once been a physically dominant team from the beginning of the year to the end. We'll see glimpses here and there but never sustained physical dominance. Until we make a change at S&C it doesn't matter how much we spend on coordinators. We'll continue to get pushed around

Re: Not a hater...

Apr 22, 2012, 8:58 AM

You do, however, have to ask why we see performance drop-offs. Why did our QB look as if he was living at a buffet by season's end? Why so many long term nagging, injuries. I swear, I never want to hear "turf toe" again. It felt as if that was an injury that lived @ CU.

I'm not a S&C guy, but through my 30's and 40's was a pretty good triathlete and marathoner. And, a bit large for those sports, 6'2", 195 lbs. Nutrition and conditioning.

Just sayin', not hatin'.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,614
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic